wo anurag Pappa k take me latkegiOriginally posted by: euphoric
Mujhe toh yeh bhi tension hai husband ke jaane ke baad... Beti ka kya🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wo anurag Pappa k take me latkegiOriginally posted by: euphoric
Mujhe toh yeh bhi tension hai husband ke jaane ke baad... Beti ka kya🤔
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Watsup guys?😃 I skipped the last few epis and now Anu and Shivi are an item🤔 and Anu has something to do with the accident I don’t even feel like watching the insta clips now.
Yo DG🤗
You missed Komolika's comeback😆
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Watsup guys?😃 I skipped the last few epis and now Anu and Shivi are an item🤔 and Anu has something to do with the accident I don’t even feel like watching the insta clips now.
From precap it looks like he is involved in the accident. ShivRag I don't think so especially now Komo is getting back.
baksh do Mata...let him go alone for now...he need some peace remember.Originally posted by: abhiya_12
As he is big hearted he can take everyone he parties with😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
wo anurag Pappa k take me latkegi
I dont wanna like this 😵
Hey DG di🤗Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Watsup guys?😃 I skipped the last few epis and now Anu and Shivi are an item🤔 and Anu has something to do with the accident I don’t even feel like watching the insta clips now.
Nikkkaaaa is coming back, as well 🤪
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
baksh do Mata...let him go alone for now...he need some peace remember.
Peace is overrated😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
He is the only one in this entire show who gives more tension than everyone combined
Especially for us😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
You and I need to discuss the possibility for Bachi now😆
Yes buddy... We need theories 🤣
You come up with beautiful ship names, always. You know right?! 😳🤣
😉❤️