mujhe Kal se darr lag Raha hai...Originally posted by: euphoric
Pallawii🤗🤗
Kal ka nahi pata but if komo is coming... Anupre ke liye acha hoga
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mujhe Kal se darr lag Raha hai...Originally posted by: euphoric
Pallawii🤗🤗
Kal ka nahi pata but if komo is coming... Anupre ke liye acha hoga
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2w8ZamhApB/?chaining=true
These shots are beautiful ♥️
All in all, Anupre ko bajaj ke jaane ke baad bhi raahat ki saans nahi milni hai. Komo's arrival is most probably will be to set a base for Bajaj's exit in future. One kasauti out..... Other one in, already...
Moreover, I have to bear that ear-pricking Nikaaa bgm! 🤢🤣
🤣🤣
Yahan kasautis r like olympic torch relay. Jaati hui musibat nayi musibat ko throne deke jaati hai... How i wish for one sukoon ka day for them
Why do they use that gaaye jaa beautiful song on AnuKiPre 😭..... I love that song but hate it when played on Bacchi and AnuPre ...😡
I was worried in the morning but now I have a tiny bit of hope that Anu is just being bol bacchan and Pre misunderstood him. 😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
mujhe Kal se darr lag Raha hai...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ygtX7hzkN/
I miss them and mandir
not kill anupre but she wants to make anurag barbaad...🙄Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Komolika is coming for aakhri vaar which is to kill AnuPre.. AnuPre dead, show will continue with Komolika and Bajaj and Kasautii unki zindagii ki
Originally posted by: KG7RXAW3VB7XGEPF
Why do they use that gaaye jaa beautiful song on AnuKiPre 😭..... I love that song but hate it when played on Bacchi and AnuPre ...😡
Only good thing about that scene was Prerna adoring Anurag with those eyes which looked moist and bit guilty. Baaki meh😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
mujhe Kal se darr lag Raha hai...
I know... But tbh promo main aisa kuch nahi tha.
Nd u give positivity wale shots... Aal ijj well😛
You come up with beautiful ship names, always. You know right?! 😳🤣Originally posted by: W2GMDHFJR5XPLLTZ
Why do they use that gaaye jaa beautiful song on AnuKiPre 😭..... I love that song but hate it when played on Bacchi and AnuPre ...😡