Thanks 🙏 dearJust liked your tweets!!😃
Now I can’t tweet anymore need a bit rest ❤️
But tomorrow going to tweet again 😛😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thanks 🙏 dearJust liked your tweets!!😃
Now I can’t tweet anymore need a bit rest ❤️
But tomorrow going to tweet again 😛😎
Wow..Amazing Creation..
Originally posted by: P6VIDJPNVXBQNCLT
Thanks 🙏 dear
Now I can’t tweet anymore need a bit rest ❤️
But tomorrow going to tweet again 😛😎
Cool! Next time use the hashtag #KasautiiZindagiiKay 👍🏼
Pretty!
ok dear ❤️Hyderabad
Oh because of Traffic u r upset 😢 dear
I love rain 🌧 but not every day
Yes boss 👍🏼👍🏼😉😉 doing ❤️Cool! Next time use the hashtag #KasautiiZindagiiKay 👍🏼
Thanks😳
Yes you can👍🏼

That Lop-sided smile,I tell you ❤️. This scene was a bliss.
Originally posted by: 3JXAEQDKU7TVU42J
ok dear ❤️
Oh because of Traffic u r upset 😢 dear
I love rain 🌧 but not every day
Not really upset. I had two unplanned meetings which we came to know this afternoon, because of which I had to stay around an hour late in office. Now it's raining and full traffic. It will take about double the time for me to reach home now.
I love rains too. But not now when I have to carry my office laptop bag in this weather.