Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 15

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh God that end!

So poetic! It could surely be considered as the end of season 1!

Now, back to the start😛

The title; I was expecting the update to go somewhere in a romantic way. That good bye came out of nowhere. But, like I said, it was beautiful❤️

Shivam😆, GET HIM BACK!!!

You don't have to but if he happens to fit in somehow, GET HIM BACK!!🤪

Taani and Rey are both so cute. I loved their conversation. The reminiscing of the past and realizing what went wrong back then and making effort to not repeat it again; I wish real life was this sorted. Reality mein ek galati hazar baar karne ke baad samajh aati hai ki galati hai.

The long paragraph just before the twist (her telling him that she is going) is such a unique take on that whole sequence. You read very well between the lines and produced even beautiful lines there!❤️

I am repeating myself but I wasn't expecting that good bye. I have a feeling that something is gonna happen because of this, may be drastic, may be not, but there will be some outcome of this decision.

Rey is so damn paranoid. Good byes are like a trigger to him. Poor thing, he can't even be blamed for it. He has suffered a lot and hasn't gotten a chance to vent it out. I really hope that this distance doesn't lead to some mayhem (but also secretly I want it to. What an amazing conflict it would be!😈 I am evil, can't help it🤪)

ReYam🤣 Yaar sachchi they do look adorable together!

Did I read one shot?🥳 Jaldi!!! I'll be waiting!!

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Oh God that end!

So poetic! It could surely be considered as the end of season 1!

Now, back to the start😛

The title; I was expecting the update to go somewhere in a romantic way. That good bye came out of nowhere. But, like I said, it was beautiful❤️

Shivam😆, GET HIM BACK!!!

You don't have to but if he happens to fit in somehow, GET HIM BACK!!🤪

Taani and Rey are both so cute. I loved their conversation. The reminiscing of the past and realizing what went wrong back then and making effort to not repeat it again; I wish real life was this sorted. Reality mein ek galati hazar baar karne ke baad samajh aati hai ki galati hai.

The long paragraph just before the twist (her telling him that she is going) is such a unique take on that whole sequence. You read very well between the lines and produced even beautiful lines there!❤️

I am repeating myself but I wasn't expecting that good bye. I have a feeling that something is gonna happen because of this, may be drastic, may be not, but there will be some outcome of this decision.

Rey is so damn paranoid. Good byes are like a trigger to him. Poor thing, he can't even be blamed for it. He has suffered a lot and hasn't gotten a chance to vent it out. I really hope that this distance doesn't lead to some mayhem (but also secretly I want it to. What an amazing conflict it would be!😈 I am evil, can't help it🤪)

ReYam🤣 Yaar sachchi they do look adorable together!

Did I read one shot?🥳 Jaldi!!! I'll be waiting!!

Hahaha bhai season 1!😂😂

Haha kaafi romance hua ab judaai time..

Hum Apne ex villain se kitna pyaar karte hai lol, Abhi bhi uski episode dekhlu pehle waali toh gaaliya hi aati hai 😂😂

Haha yes, unhi ne bhi kit toh hai, wo lambi judai ne hi realise karaya ki saath rehna hai toh pull things together..

Thankyou so much! Well the good bye has already started affecting, Rey bhai Sahab sambhalne Lage hai khudko..

Arey re aur conflict, haha this goodbye ka ye second version hai, first jo maine likha tha wo itna intense hogaya ki nikalna pada🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ReYam is the underrated ship yaar, I think uske toh haters bhi nahi hone chahiye,!

Well one shot ideas toh hai, time nahi so let's see how it comes aayega zaroor🌈❤️❤️

Loveeeee the whole upateee😛

Every part was explained so beautifully and I could actually see visual of the scene in my head 😆

Loved how you showed the aching of being separated for a lil time but still how they are affected from being at a distance from each other .  When Rey said “tum jaa rahi ho” I felt it pure emotions usse Ek line mein aagaye samjh .

Loved the whole airport scene especially hiding from tauji part😆 and then 

“. Aur suno, mere ek chota kaam bacha hai yaha pe, aap kardoge?"

"Hmm," he responds breaking the hug, 

"Mera ek boyfriend hai yaha pe jo bohot sad hai aur for some reason nervous bhi, unko zara samjha do ki unki girlfriend sirf Mumbai se jaarahi hai, unki life se nahi. Ye aap hi samjha sakte hai unhe bas, aapki hi sunenge wo."

Rey sighs. 

"Nahi sunraha hai wo meri, tum hi boldo na." Loved this part trulyyyyy 👆🏻 This conversation was so good and so important 😘😘😘😍😍 

Also ReYam is pyaar ❤️❤️❤️

In totality loveeeeed the update too much😘😘😘😘

Please update soon and also if I m hearing one shots I m like💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Hahah please keep writing🥰🥰😘😘🤗🤗

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Loveeeee the whole upateee😛

Every part was explained so beautifully and I could actually see visual of the scene in my head 😆

Loved how you showed the aching of being separated for a lil time but still how they are affected from being at a distance from each other .  When Rey said “tum jaa rahi ho” I felt it pure emotions usse Ek line mein aagaye samjh .

Loved the whole airport scene especially hiding from tauji part😆 and then 

“. Aur suno, mere ek chota kaam bacha hai yaha pe, aap kardoge?"

"Hmm," he responds breaking the hug, 

"Mera ek boyfriend hai yaha pe jo bohot sad hai aur for some reason nervous bhi, unko zara samjha do ki unki girlfriend sirf Mumbai se jaarahi hai, unki life se nahi. Ye aap hi samjha sakte hai unhe bas, aapki hi sunenge wo."

Rey sighs. 

"Nahi sunraha hai wo meri, tum hi boldo na." Loved this part trulyyyyy 👆🏻 This conversation was so good and so important 😘😘😘😍😍 

Also ReYam is pyaar ❤️❤️❤️

In totality loveeeeed the update too much😘😘😘😘

Please update soon and also if I m hearing one shots I m like💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Hahah please keep writing🥰🥰😘😘🤗🤗

Haha thanks! Sammeee, I too imagined pura likhte wakt😂😂😂🙌

Aww thanksss, these conversations take me back to Taarey Mann, writing this is like majorr throwback!

Yayy dance! Yes working on the update!🌈🌈

Originally posted by Trisha49

Hahaha bhai season 1!😂😂

Haha kaafi romance hua ab judaai time..

Hum Apne ex villain se kitna pyaar karte hai lol, Abhi bhi uski episode dekhlu pehle waali toh gaaliya hi aati hai 😂😂

Haha yes, unhi ne bhi kit toh hai, wo lambi judai ne hi realise karaya ki saath rehna hai toh pull things together..

Thankyou so much! Well the good bye has already started affecting, Rey bhai Sahab sambhalne Lage hai khudko..

Arey re aur conflict, haha this goodbye ka ye second version hai, first jo maine likha tha wo itna intense hogaya ki nikalna pada🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ReYam is the underrated ship yaar, I think uske toh haters bhi nahi hone chahiye,!

Well one shot ideas toh hai, time nahi so let's see how it comes aayega zaroor🌈❤️❤️

Yup waiting for season 2 to start😂

Yeh toh lambi judaai hone wali hai. Cause I think I read that she will be gone till January or something, that’s like 4 months apart!!😱

Haan that’s true, Shivam ke liye bohot gaaliya nikalti hai but then again his character got his redemption and I loved that❣️

I’m really looking forward to know how are they gonna react to this time apart, this time around. It will be interesting to read.

Arre chalta intense bhi, but again I liked this peptic (poetic* my auto correct is crazy) good bye.

Haters nahi hone chahiye matlab? Who in their right minds hates ReYam?🤨

No pressure luv, aaram se likh liyo. Hum intezaar karenge

Yup waiting for season 2 to start😂

Yeh toh lambi judaai hone wali hai. Cause I think I read that she will be gone till January or something, that’s like 4 months apart!!😱

Haan that’s true, Shivam ke liye bohot gaaliya nikalti hai but then again his character got his redemption and I loved that❣️

I’m really looking forward to know how are they gonna react to this time apart, this time around. It will be interesting to read.

Arre chalta intense bhi, but again I liked this peptic (poetic* my auto correct is crazy) good bye.

Haters nahi hone chahiye matlab? Who in their right minds hates ReYam?🤨

No pressure luv, aaram se likh liyo. Hum intezaar karenge

Oh oh the engagement happened in mid November, they got together by end of November and it's around mid December that she's left. Chaar mahine nahi behen!

Hehe I haven't seen the redemption 😅 hua kya tha bro?

Dude intense mhanje Mai hu kaafi emo is maamle me and mujhe hi zyaada laga! 

❤️❤️

Originally posted by Trisha49

Oh oh the engagement happened in mid November, they got together by end of November and it's around mid December that she's left. Chaar mahine nahi behen!

Hehe I haven't seen the redemption 😅 hua kya tha bro?

Dude intense mhanje Mai hu kaafi emo is maamle me and mujhe hi zyaada laga! 

❤️❤️

Oh, its December going on. Mention kar na😑 I’m here like this is September and Jan ke liye its 4 months, kya hoga ab😐

Redemption matlab jyada fancy nahi, ganpati even hota hai college mein and the entire D3 gang has taken a decision for the umpteenth time that they will not dance! Rey wants to get dance back in their lives as somewhere he is responsible for this decision of theirs. The even is ending but no luck. So he calls Shivam and asks him to get KR college ke students here for the fest. One thing leads to another and there is a dance off. Tab tak Rey and Shivam are behaving full tashan mein. Phir akele mein they are celebrating their win of getting dance back in Team D3’s life. And then the epic dialogue by Swayam: “Ek villain bhi hero ban sakta hai yeh aaj tumne seekhaya hai!” Thus giving Shivam his redemption. To be honest you should watch D3 till the ganpati fest.

Oh, its December going on. Mention kar na😑 I’m here like this is September and Jan ke liye its 4 months, kya hoga ab😐

Redemption matlab jyada fancy nahi, ganpati even hota hai college mein and the entire D3 gang has taken a decision for the umpteenth time that they will not dance! Rey wants to get dance back in their lives as somewhere he is responsible for this decision of theirs. The even is ending but no luck. So he calls Shivam and asks him to get KR college ke students here for the fest. One thing leads to another and there is a dance off. Tab tak Rey and Shivam are behaving full tashan mein. Phir akele mein they are celebrating their win of getting dance back in Team D3’s life. And then the epic dialogue by Swayam: “Ek villain bhi hero ban sakta hai yeh aaj tumne seekhaya hai!” Thus giving Shivam his redemption. To be honest you should watch D3 till the ganpati fest.

Sworryyyy, haha no four months bro

Awww that's cute, apna Shivu working to get dance back to D3❤️❤️ he wouldn't have come after that na? And did the gang know about this transformation? 

Chapter 9 a - Bahaane Se Tere Lab Choolunga, Na Hoke Bhi Hojaunga..

She had just gotten done with work and was majorly missing him. Somehow when you're away from a loved one, all elements of the universe come together and conspire to remind you of that person, whether through that one specific song playing on shuffle or one whiff of that scent you randomly sniffed in the air, that's all you need to bring an avalanche of nostalgia and uncalled for pangs of missing that presence, that breath on your neck, that palm on your wrist and those fingers intertwined in yours. She was missing him as she left the office. She was done for the day and had nothing to distract herself with to overcome this distraction. There was no actual work to channelise her energy into and this idle mind of hers just wanted to pack up and leave to meet him, knowing full well it will mess up both their schedules and all their work. 

"Aaaahhh!" She tried to release all that was hitting her insides and closed her eyes. She conjured up an image of exactly what she needed. She could see him, his outline fuzzy but voice perfectly clear and comforting,

"I'm here with you sweetheart.."

An involuntary smile covered her face along with the usual happy pump that he incited in her. She shook her head - calming the nervous energy she felt and opened her eyes, ready to face reality. She went off to cook, that would help, she knew. 

-----------

She was waiting for his call. In anticipation, she reminisces their last conversation, his plans of what they'll do and where they'll go after she was back. He really wanted to take her to the beach and she could visualise it, he surprises her with a beach date, the setting sun reducing his eyes to a honey-like hue, the sparkling water and salty breeze thronging each of her senses, his hair dishevelled by the wind and him instinctively trying to put it back in place, much like how he corrected her hair when it covered her face, intolerant to anything that hid her from him. Oh how much fun that would be! Fun and intimate. Who was she kidding? she missed his touch so much and beaches were spots where couples could walk hand in hand, right? Her imagination of this beach was pretty and empty. It was just the two of them there, enjoying candy floss. She could literally see him there, asking for a kiss in return for his candy that she wanted, since she had already finished hers. She could see him understand the affirmation in her shy silence and lean in to her. No one interrupted them when their lips touched, no calls or intruders as they kissed. Their lips caressed each others' so gently, his hand on her waist sending through sensations that made her feel like a blooming flower. Her palm felt each strand of his hair and their heightened senses stitched up a wonderful drunken daze. 

She sighed. The no interruptions part was probably more unrealistic than the clean and empty beach! This daydream of hers had lifted her spirits quite a lot though, and that was enough for now.

Her phone flashed his name. She recieved the video call with a smile, the after effects of her little fantasy brightening her face and tried to convey all that she was feeling. The only words coming to her were "miss" and "kiss", both of which she didn't want to use. Her lowered eyes though conveyed enough for him to feel the first and desire the second. Soon, he reassured himself mentally, soon we will be together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello wonderful people. I know I'm late and this is kinda tiny but this is the only part of what I wrote fir this that I'm happy with. Rest of it will probably never see the light of the day 😂😂

On a happier note though, another story is coming up quite nicely. That may end up being put up before the update infact! 

HOW ARE Y'ALL? I'm great. And busy with exams but also quite great. Ooh also Taarey episodes are now routinely being uploaded on Instagram! I guess everyone is quite happy about that.

Haha title is from Ayushmann Khurrana's single Yahin hoon main.  It's such a pretty song! And these lines haha.. they go quite well with this tiny thing chapter!

See yaa!

Ooh also check out the collection of all my writings :-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5115646#151315209

It has 4 one shots and this SS for now. It's also in my signature ab toh..

Buy byee❤️

Well yes short update but loved it 🤗🤗🤗 

Come back with a bigger one next time 

Also I m very happy that taarey episodes are been uploaded 

I know what busy means I m also so busy these days

Woahhh new story kind of excited💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Update soon❤️