early marriage 😲 god bless ur both boys with good health and amount of happiness lots of ❤️Originally posted by: VK6L4HC66SP6VKVG
😆🤣🤣🤣 right now I’m 24 years old 👍🏼
I have two sons ❤️❤️
7 years & 4 years old
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
early marriage 😲 god bless ur both boys with good health and amount of happiness lots of ❤️Originally posted by: VK6L4HC66SP6VKVG
😆🤣🤣🤣 right now I’m 24 years old 👍🏼
I have two sons ❤️❤️
7 years & 4 years old
Thank you 🙏 so much dear 🤗early marriage 😲 god bless ur both boys with good health and amount of happiness lots of ❤️
God bless you tooooooooo my dear 🤗❤️
CLASSIC RB⭐️



CLASSIC RB⭐️
IKR?🥳
I have this terrible headache from the time I woke up😒.
Now came to know we have two unplanned meetings, one in another 30minutes and one late evening, for which I need to stay in the office for an extra 1.5 hours.
Here the climate is not good in the evenings these days, mostly raining. Too much traffic. So the conclusion is I am doomed today.
What is happening to bajaj 🤪 Is he the same bajaj this prerna has surely hyptonized him
Main lunch karke agayi aur Epi bhi dekh liya kuch kehne layak nahi hai 😆
Going to watch the episode now

I have this terrible headache from the time I woke up😒.
Now came to know we have two unplanned meetings, one in another 30minutes and one late evening, for which I need to stay in the office for an extra 1.5 hours.
Here the climate is not good in the evenings these days, mostly raining. Too much traffic. So the conclusion is I am doomed today.
Ramya❤️
Can relate☹️☹️☹️