They we’re talking as office colleagues today🙄This is insane yaar.... I am not going to watch episodes until I get a proper HS Mini patchup at least.... I don't blv that I am saying forget Hanita, give me my Hannie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They we’re talking as office colleagues today🙄This is insane yaar.... I am not going to watch episodes until I get a proper HS Mini patchup at least.... I don't blv that I am saying forget Hanita, give me my Hannie
Lovesick HS:

Babita:
Also HS:

Hanita were more better before marriage... HS would be singing... Shaadi karke fas gaya, accha khaasa tha akela🤣
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
HS have to show his haq Now... It's high time... Other wise she will never understand... I won't say he should abuse her but he needs to make her realise that she can't get over like this always...
He even said that there's so much he wants to say to her but he stops himself because he's afraid she'll break the rishta with him. She was willing to do it multiple times before marriage, who's gonna stop her from actually going through with it?
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Yeah actually! A break from the daily torture. Dhaaein si solo trip to Goa to chill out perhaps with actual 'Babes'
LMAO woh bhi chodo. Just take a break for sanity.
LOLL, why Goa? Poonam booked tickets to Kerala. Let them go there.
Just show us the bros having fun aur hum sab shaant ho jayenge. 🤣
INTEHAAN HOGAYI
INTEZAAR KI😡
why do i get the feeling that if the CD fiasco hadnt happened HS wouldnt have been so disappointed with Mini coming along with them for a vacation.
I think he still would have because Babita would have still been avoiding him.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LOLL, why Goa? Poonam booked tickets to Kerala. Let them go there.
Just show us the bros having fun aur hum sab shaant ho jayenge. 🤣
Ohh cool. Kerala is a nice place.
Yep. Laale di jaan and HS are enough buddies to pull off a dhaasun bachelor trip (cause I don't think HS seems married)🤡
Teri bewaafayi pe
Hase jag saara
Gali gali guzare jidhar se🤬
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Ohh cool. Kerala is a nice place.
Yep. Laale di jaan and HS are enough buddies to pull off a dhaasun bachelor trip (cause I don't think HS seems married)🤡
Lala bhi akela aur yeh bhi akela. Saath mein khoob dhamaal machayenge. 🤣