Awesome Update

Emotional too

Both mothers are angry

Poor ishra

Thanks for the pm :)

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️IshRa scene was sweet😳Poor IshRa😔Can't wait for the next part now

supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my god!!! They got seperated!! Nooo!! Please make them meet soon!!

Fab update!!

Update soon!

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous and Painful Chapter 

Raman just wanted to spend few moments with Ishita 

but they were caught by her Amma and she called for Raman's

parents and Ishita's Appa too

both mothers got into an argument and their husbands had to stop them 

but the worst was that both set of parents did not want to listen to their children's

pleas 

and Appa decides to go back to Chennai 

the day Ishita left both she and Raman cried and he told her he will come for her

while she said she will wait for him 

its sad that their young love had to be hurt and separated 

waiting to see what both will do 

Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice but heartbreaking update . 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 14

Raman was getting ready wearing his clothes when toshiji called him for breakfast .

Raman-just coming maa.he shouted and started combing his hair.after a while he went out and saw his parents having breakfast.he too settled down and start having breakfast.

Toshiji elbowed Mr bhalla to talk to him .Mr bhalla signalled that he will talk in sometime but toshiji was nagging him when Raman said-kuch kehna hai??

Before Mr bhalla can say anything toshiji said-maine tere liye ladki dekhi hai.she said making Raman stop eating.

He look at them and got up without saying a word.

Toshiji-khana toh kha le puttar.

Raman-mera pet bhar gaya,maa.not hungry anymore.i have to go ,getting late for office.saying so he was going when toshiji said-nahi,aaj main tujhe nahi jaane dungi.aaj tujhe hume jawaab dena padega,tu kyun Shaadi nahi karna chahta.do u love anyone ,yaa phir I should ask ,do u still love her??

Raman's eyes got moist hearing this and said-jab jawaab jaanti hai ,toh sawaal kyun puchti hai.yes I love her,I still love her.usse pyaar karta hoon aur hamesha karta rahunga.

Mr bhalla-but Raman,it has been eight years.ishita is a closed chapter.

Raman-woh mere liye close chapter kabhi nahi hogi ,papa.maine sirf usse pyaar kiya hai .yaa toh aap Meri Ishita dhoondh kar lao yaa phir mujhe yun hi tadapta dekho.i can't love anyone else,I can't see beyond her.

Toshiji-woh bachchi thi puttar,woh bhool gayi hogi tujhe.

Raman-toh yaad dilao usse,ki uska Raman uska wait kar raha hai.yeh sab aap logon ki wajah se hua,agar aap logon ne meri baat suni hoti tab ,toh aaj meri chotu mere paas hoti.aap logon ko lagaa bachpana hai,but bachpana nahi tha ,maa.it was my love my pure love for her.maine har kuch Kiya aap logon ke liye, aapne chaha main engineer banu,I did that.space scientist ban gaya.i fulfilled all ur wishes,Meri ek wish puri kar dijiye,Meri chotu le aaiye.i can't live without her,can't marry anyone else.he said and went out of the house while his parent were just looking at each other helplessly.

It has been eight years to that incident,since ishita's parent took her away making Raman isolated to himself.at the beginning,he became very angry and violent ,often get into fights and distracted himself completely from studies making his parent much worried.his parent tried to talk to him but he just don't wanna talk to anyone .slowly time started passing and his parent start loosing hope in Raman as he was just not interested in anything.  

One day he came back from his school and heard his parent so worried for him.his mother was crying bitterly while his father was trying to console her making Raman guilty.that day he decided to gather himself again and start studying again just for his parent.he went inside and told same to his parent .his parent were happy that finally Raman is getting over the loss of Ishita but they were very wrong.raman started studying hard but he started isolating himself drowning himself in his studies only.he don't have any friends or any social life,whenever his parent tell him to go out and enjoy with his classmates,he just simply deny and get engross in his studies only.

Slowly years passed,Raman became engineer and then after much hardwork he got job in ISRO as space scientist.his professional life was all settled but he has no personal life,no social life and also no love life.he was just all lost in his grief.his parent thought that he will be fine after his marriage and started looking girls for him but he straightly denied saying he will not marry anyone.at first his parent were not getting the reason behind his denial and finally one day he told them about Ishita making them shocked that he still remember her,not only remember but he still love her.raman told them that how much he love her and can never get over her,making his parent feel guilty for taking decision in haste and separating Raman -ishita when his feelings for her was so intense.

Toshiji look at Mr bhalla and said-humse bahut badi galti ho gayi bhalla ji.hume unki baat ek baar sunn leni chahiye thi.socha hi nahi tha uska pyaar itna gehra hoga ki aaj sab kuch haasil karke bhi woh khush nahi ho paa raha uske bina.

Mr bhalla-yes toshiji,we did a grave mistake.aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.apne bachche ka dil iss tarah tod diya ki woh hasna hi bhool gaya.kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha ,kaise Raman ki khushiyan wapas laaun.

Toshiji-aur Kya kar sakte hai hum log,Ishita ko wapas laane ke siva.find her ,bhalla ji.wahin hai joh Raman ki muskaan wapas laa sakti hai.

Mr bhalla-i am trying toshiji,I am trying to find her ,but woh log mil hi nahi rahe.aur mujhe darr bhi lagta hai ,kahin uska pyaar itna gehra naa raha ho toh.she was just a kid,agar woh Raman ka pyaar bhool gayi hogi toh ,hamare puttar ka Kya hoga.

Toshiji-dont say like this,woh nahi bhool sakti Raman ko,uske pyaar ko .warna Kya hoga mere bachche ka.

Mr bhalla-dont know,we can now just pray to send her back asap in raman's life.he said and both hugged each other all sad for Raman.

In raman's office,it was lunch break ,everyone was having lunch together while Raman was in his cabin looking at his picture with Ishita .he caressed her pic and said-kahan ho chotu,kabhi Meri yaad nahi aati.come to me naa,main jee nahi paa raha tere bina.mujhe nahi pata kab yeh dooriyan khatam hogi.he said and kissed her picture.

Later in the evening,he reached his house and saw his parent sitting together.they called Raman and he went to them.

Toshiji-humse badi galti ho gayi,puttar.tujhe Ishita se alag kar diya.usse khojne ki koshish bhi kar rahe hai but nahi khoj paa rahe.now u tell me,what we should do .Teri Khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai.

Raman's eyes got moist hearing his mother and he said-just give me permission to go and find her .pichli baar aap logon se bina puche usse pyaar Kiya,aap logon ne hume alag kar diya .this time I don't want to repeat that mistake .give me one chance to find her.main dhoondh lunga usse,bas itna keh dijiye aap log hamare rishte ko accept kar lenge.

Toshiji nodded crying while he hugged his mother crying bitterly.toshiji consoled him and said-main dua karungi tujhe teri Ishita jaldi mil jaaye aur mujhe Mera puttar.

Raman thanked his parent and went to his room happily.his parent got happy seeing him smiling genuinely after long.

He went to his room and start thinking how to search her.he knows that she went to Chennai but it was eight years ago,he don't have any idea where she can be now ,so thought to start his search from Chennai only.thinking so he booked a ticket to Chennai after writing a leave application for a week.then he start searching for her in all possible social networking sites but as he has expected she was nowhere.

All night he was awake thinking how to find her in Chennai as it was a big city when he remembered that her father was a govt employee in income tax department like his father .he thought to search for her father and start looking for her father.

He was sitting and searching for Mr Iyer when toshiji came and said-so jaa puttar.its pretty late.

Raman-ab neend nahi hai ,maa.i wanna meet her ,see her asap.usse dekhe bina ab chain nahi milega.meri choti si chotu,I miss her alot maa.he said and start searching for her father again but wasn't getting anything .

He closed his laptop in frustration and start thinking how to find her.then he remembered her parent wanted her to become a doctor ,he thought to find her in medical entrance result .he searched but it don't serve any purpose either.he was getting tired so thought to rest for sometime.he settled on the bed to rest but his mind was still on ways to find her .

He was resting closing his eyes when he remembered her mother was economics professor .he got up at once and start looking for the list of professors in the art colleges.it took him about three hours but finally he find her mother.she teaches in a mediocre college and one of her student has posted her pic with them on teacher's day .his eyes twinkled in joy seeing her Amma .he checked the name of the college and thought to reach there as soon as he will reach Chennai.after getting a clue about Ishita,he finally felt at peace and slept for a while before leaving for Chennai.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Leap 

Don't know how is she 

What is she doing 

Hope even she's waiting for him

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!!! such a wonderful update . Raman missed his chotu badly, his parents also feel guilt separated  Ishra, good he going to find out his love , his life , his Ishita , wish he find his love soon . Waiting fr next update .

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update.

8 yr hav been passed away.

Raman still remember ishu and loved her like crazy.

He is trying to search her.

Hope he gets her soon.

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww so sweet n beautiful part n hope ishra mil hate after 8 years n pls update soon