Originally posted by: chaaru26
I have seen soooo many people going crazy over Dulquer
But Rd is diff.... rd is dil le loooo
Rd is much more good looking but DQ is better actor.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I have seen soooo many people going crazy over Dulquer
But Rd is diff.... rd is dil le loooo
Rd is much more good looking but DQ is better actor.
AAP dono bolte Raho
Hai to Randeep humara bhi... ❤️
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Nahi nahi nahiiiii......
Main bohot gussa hoon ab....😡
Woh pehle wala pyaar vyaar chala gaya
achaaaw🤣
no one can understand the art of licking makkhan missys better than sassy sissysOriginally posted by: munchkinland
exactly
I will repeat for you all
Sassy Sissys don't share their makhhan Missy's
The battle for Randeep🤣
@Ananya di I remember the time OK Kanmani was released....
My classmates were literally crazzzzzzzzyyyy
there is no battle he is only mine and su'sOriginally posted by: 2PQ3OJPKGYAUKH5J
The battle for Randeep🤣
Randeep ka swayamvar chaalu..lol
.
Kisi ne vd dekha k nahi ??
I've watched it many timesOriginally posted by: chaaru26
@Ananya di I remember the time OK Kanmani was released....
My classmates were literally crazzzzzzzzyyyy