The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
It's a computer language
I've studied it in my 11th and 12th grade
Manisha I know what is C++
I was saying I don't know the language 🤣
For being dazzler😁 I didn't forget anything😇
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I can't really say? I'm a relatively new symbol in the symbol community
I guess you have joined this symbol community since you came to IF. That was years back, as I remember you told me.
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Manisha I know what is C++
I was saying I don't know the language 🤣
Ooh
Kya ho gaya hai aaj mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Look who is saying
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sab gayab hote hai
Originally posted by: munchkinland
should I start using Japanese 😛
I can't understand Japanese. Google translator ki help Leni padegi phir.😆
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Look who is saying
Peek a boo i am here
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
I guess you have joined this symbol community since you came to IF. That was years back, as I remember you told me.
I was not symbol when I came here. I was SCG 🤣