Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well if you say so 😆
you know everything
tumhe hi pata hoga
mujhe toh kuch nhi pata
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Is it same with all the symbols?
I can't really say? I'm a relatively new symbol in the symbol community
This had me in splits.🤣🤣
@Su di, if it is really C++, then instead of it please use Python, I can understand that.🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Hash and Ray gayab hona acchi baat nahi hai....
Look who is saying
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
This had me in splits.🤣🤣
@Su di, if it is really C++, then instead of it please use Python, I can understand that.🤣
should I start using Japanese 😛
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I don't know that 😆
It's a computer language
I've studied it in my 11th and 12th grade