lovely update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️IshRa scene was🤪Good she got to know the truthParam is disgusting😡Can't wait for the next part now

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 9

Awesome update

Loved it

Ishu got to know that param drugged her and she ends up with Raman

She asks forgiveness from Raman 

Both again become one.

Update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 10 

Interesting Chapter 

Raman was scared if Ishita again gets angry with him but then he remembered 

it was her that came close to him 

Raman once again comes close to Ishita and she encourages him both again lost in their love 

later Ishita sits on Raman's lap feeding him when Param watches both with anger 

Ishita though scared but goes to Param's room and overhears him talking about the night 

they drugged her and Raman but he still took Ishita away from Param and his friends 

finally now Ishita will have evidence against Param

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 11

Raman-haan mujhe yaad nahi,but mintu must be remembering everything.woh bahut smart hai ,usse sab yaad rehta hai.he said innocently making Ishita smile.

Ishita-smart toh aap bhi hai,shayad aapko bhi yaad aa jaaye.waise bhi mintu can't tell us anything.

Raman-haan ,but he can show us everything.

Ishita-matlab,she asked and Raman opened the back of his teddy .Ishita look into and could see a camera installed in it.

Ishita look at Raman and said-whats this??

Raman-i told u naa,he sees everything and remembers too.

Ishita-can we see it??she asked all excited.

Raman-dekh lo khud,he said giving the teddy to Ishita.

Ishita look into it and saw a memory chip section.she pulled it and saw the memory card.she took it out and prayed-hey murugan,please help me.mujhe uss kaminey ke khilaaf kuch saboot de dijiye.i badly need it.she said and put it in her phone.

She start checking it while their moments were playing,how she came into his life and started taking care of him.

Raman smiled and said-dekho tum kitni achchi thi,Meri kitni care karti thi.i use to miss u alot when u were angry with me.kyun mujhse gussa thi tum??he asked with moist eyes .

Ishita kissed his temple and said-i am really sorry,aap naa mujhe punishment de dijiye.

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-koi apni itni achchi ishi ko kaise punishment de sakta hai.he said making Ishita smile .she pecked his temple and both started looking at the video again.

Ishita start forwarding and finally stopped seeing Raman entering param's room.both start watching the video.

Raman entered the room and said-hey,what u r doing with my ishi??he said and turned.ishra can see few men holding Ishita while she was trying to struggle but like she was not in her senses.

Ishita gulped her saliva seeing those men.the way they were looking at her lustily make her shivered in fear.she hold raman's hand tightly all scared while Raman wrapped her more into his arms sensing her restlessness.

Raman-kuch nahi hoga,ishi.main hoon naa.

Ishita-i know Raman,u will keep me safe always.jab aapne uss din mujhe bacha liya toh hamesha bachayenge.she said and both started watching the video again.

Param got irritated seeing Raman in his room and said trying to cover Ishita-aap yahan,kuch chahiye tha??

Raman-i came hearing some sound,but tell me what u r doing with my ishi.chodo usse ,inn logon ne usse kyun pakad rakha hai.

Param-ishita ko,nahi toh.woh koi aur hai.

Raman-no,I can't be wrong in recognising my ishi.chodo usse ,warna main papa ko bulaunga.

Param-papa nahi hai and moreover she is not ishita.and what is ur ishita.woh tumhari nahi hai.

Raman-meri hai ,sirf Meri hai.meri sabse achchi dost hai.mera kitna khayal rakhti hai.main bhi uska khayal rakhta hoon,so let her go.he said and Ishita in real look at him with love and respect.she wasn't able to believe that Raman has so much love for her while she was just disrespecting him all these days.

Param-warna Kya karoge,maa -papa toh nahi hai.

Raman thought for a while and said-main police bulaunga,I know 100 dial karne par aati hai.i am going to call them and will tell them that u r hurting my ishi.he said making everyone scared.

Param's friend-param kuch kar.he will ruin our plan.

Param-kya karun,Bhai ko kuch nahi kar sakta.he was saying when his friend poked an injection in raman's hand making him wince in pain.

Param-yeh Kya Kiya??

Param's friend-isse bhi injection de diya ,now he will start loosing his sense feeling an urge to have sex .phir subah tak sab bhool jayega like this girl will forget.

Param-kuch hoga toh nahi,he is my responsibility.

Param's friend-nahi,just given mild one unlike Ishita.given her strong dose,slowly she will start dropping her clothes herself ,then we can have fun.aur kyunki woh nashe mein hai,she will not even resist,toh koi rape case bhi nahi hoga.he said smirking while Ishita was shocked hearing all their planning.she was shocked thinking she stripped herself infront of them all.

She was thinking when she saw in video,Raman started opening his shirt.

Param's friend-asar hone lagaa,let him do it first.then we will enjoy.

Param-no ,I want to be her first.

Param's friend-arey he wont be able to do much,just think how much we will enjoy after he will loose his senses.

Param-cant he just sleep without doing anything.

Param's friend-no,he need to do it.yeh sleeping pill nahi hai ki kha kar so jaaye.

Param-why didn't u gave him that??

Param's friend-coz I didn't brought that.now just shut up and let him do.warna tumhare iss pagal Bhai ki wajah se saara plan chaupat ho jaayega.he said and finally all left Ishita while Raman walked to Ishita with trembling steps.

Ishita was watching all this stopping her breath when Raman settled on her and start kissing her.ishita too start kissing him while all boys start enjoying the sight.

Param's friend-very soon we will also enjoy.he said smirking.

Ishra were kissing each other passionately while ishita's eyes in real, were moist thinking what will happen next.

In video,Ishita was taking her hand to her clothes again and again trying hard to remove it but Raman was just not letting her remove her clothes.

All got started getting irritated as Raman was just not letting her strip her clothes,so param went to ishra and tried to remove her kurti making Raman angry to no end.he punched param and said-how dare u touch her,she is ishi,my ishi.only mine.he said snuggling into Ishita kissing her temple softly while Ishita in real smiled hearing his honest confession.she inches closer to him and said-only urs, Raman.

In video,param got angry and said-tu nikal yahan se,wasting our time.saying so he started pushing Raman but he start punching param in anger,his friends too come to push Raman out but Raman was just not in his senses and wasn't not letting anyone touch him or ishita.finally he picked Ishita and mintu in his arms and went out.ishita was struggling in his arms to let go but he was just not letting her go.he locked the door from outside and went to his room.he made Ishita lay down on his bed and said-u r my ishi naa,I will not let anyone touch u. tum toh itni achchi ho,u never let anyone touch u ,then why u r hell bent to remove ur clothes.aisa nahi karte ,warna shame shame ho jaayega .he said trying to make Ishita sleep but she was hell bent to remove her clothes.he pinned her down to control her but she start giving him love bites.at first he tried to resist but slowly when she turned wild ,he too get involved into it .she was just pinning him down under her and both were lost in each other.at last he entered into her and both rock in sync.

After that Raman was slept but Ishita was still busy in loving him making him wake up.both made love again and again and finally Raman locked her in between his arms and made her sleep.

Midnight,Raman got up and was shocked to see them all bare.he wear his clothes,made Ishita wear her clothes.he cleaned the mess and made her sleep on the couch while he slept again on the bed feeling tired.

Ishita stopped the video and start crying bitterly hugging Raman tight.

Ishita-i am sorry ,raman.i am really sorry.it was all me ,all me.sab Maine Kiya,I pulled u into all that.aapne toh sirf mujhe bachaya tha,still I hated u.maine kaise socha ki aap kuch aisa kar sakte hai.no,nahi kar sakte.aap kabhi bhi apni ishi ke saath galat nahi kar sakte.u have always saved me,still I doubted u,I hated u.forgive me ,please forgive me.she was saying and crying while Raman was just trying to console her.

Raman-shh ishi,itna nahi rote.chup ho jao ishi,warna main bhi rone lagunga.he said cutely making Ishita look at him.

She smiled in between tears and said hugging raman-yeh bachcha aapka hai ,raman.hamara hai , congratulations Raman,u r going to be a father.she said smiling kissing raman's temple.though she always knew that it's raman's child but today she was very happy knowing in which circumstances their relationship took a step ahead.

Raman kissed her temple and hugged her tight when she remembered how param planned to get her,how he and his friends wanted to rape her.

She wiped her tears and said-nahi chodungi,nahi chodungi unn logon ko jinhone mere saath itna ghatiya khel khela.will send them behind bars.she said and look at Raman who was looking at her only.

Ishita-aap Mera saath denge naa ,unn sabko punishment dilane mein.she asked forwarding her hand.

Raman look at her and held her hand nodding in yes.ishita hugged him tight and said-thank u raman.main nahi chodungi unn logon ko.she said all determined to punish those culprits.

That's all for now, enjoy.

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ufff finally raaz bahar aya k gadbad kaha hui

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part.

Mintu k jariye ishi ko saach pata chal gaya.

Superb

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update yaar👍🏼🥳

Super really too good😉

Eagerly waiting for next update soon

Plzzzz

param and his friends had plan to rape ishita...Thanks god raman save ishita ...Edited by suwathi78 - 4 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update raman saved ishu from those morons even when he is also not in senses Continue soon