Originally posted by: roshni_az
right wala pic is new r8?? didn't c it anywhere😕
Ya i guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: roshni_az
right wala pic is new r8?? didn't c it anywhere😕
Ya i guess
Thanks yaa, I really enjoy all your Write ups! I am not as talented as you gals, may not be able to contribute through OS/ FF or TS- but can definitely appreciate and encourage by my comments 😊
the left pic ☹️☹️☹️He should hv apologised
Check the caption by Veenaa sikand
indeed it’s his birthday , I hope it’s good - he doesn’t need gaalis fm fans that day😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: smile10000
Check the caption by Veenaa sikand
indeed it’s his birthday , I hope it’s good - he doesn’t need gaalis fm fans that day😂😂😂😂
Matlab 26th ko koi na koi dhamaka hoke rahega ... So 3 days of lovey dovey episode and then ... Explosion