Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ye to party freak hai yr😆
She has been his friend since 6 years, is one of the very few people who din't left him instead stood by him in his difficult times. I might not be a fan of hers personally but i can vouch for her as one of the best friends in parth's life. 😆Partners, this phase shall pass too. Sabar rakho. But i dont like this kalet. Always chipaking with P😡
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
no erica is not there
ohh okk i thought vo hai back side
ye kab ka pic hai ...ek aur party.. seems Parth inviting to his friend .. group by group .
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
its ekta voice yr😆
She has been his friend since 6 years, is one of the very few people who din't left him instead stood by him in his difficult times. I might not be a fan of hers personally but i can vouch for her as one of the best friends in parth's life. 😆
Good to hear that. But still i dont like her.
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Aww Div 😘 you’re my fave Ejfian OKAY! I love how you’re being rational and trusting P. Thank you ❤️
@ bold haha Thank you 🤗
I agree, she is the cutest and most sensible Ejfian and most importantly she is apni! ❤
❤️🤗
@bold i read pani .. 😛😆