Sanaya new film teaser ghost the film

floret thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2oiT-4AXTA/?igshid=u8rnlnw5o2l7

I think no one has posted so I did, can't wait for the trailer and the film excited ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

It's look scary ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

All the best Sanny I'm sure you will going to nailed it I'm sure about it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by floret - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

1.8k

Users

1

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: radix ยท 9 months ago

Pics other IF threads MAIN INDEX 👈 Previous thread | 2025 👈 Photoshoot HD Pics - II 👈 Photoshoot HD Pics - I 👈 QABOOL HAI - Microdrama | All...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 2 years ago

Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: radix ยท 4 months ago

Pics other IF threads MAIN INDEX 👈 [QUOTE] QABOOL HAI Format: Microdrama Starring: Sanaya Irani as Mahira Mohit Sehgal as Zaid Distributors:...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 10 years ago

IPKKND Ek-Jashn / New Post/ Page 43/Nov 2025

Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ILoveFF ยท 7 years ago

Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".