Awesome
The best part is Pooja saying let them make babies..... I was like🤣
I just hope they show a pinch of its favour
Though CVS are awesome but still need this
Awesome work
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awesome
The best part is Pooja saying let them make babies..... I was like🤣
I just hope they show a pinch of its favour
Though CVS are awesome but still need this
Awesome work
Awesome
The best part is Pooja saying let them make babies..... I was like🤣
I just hope they show a pinch of its favour
Though CVS are awesome but still need this
Awesome work
So sweet of you shree🤗thank you so very much!!! Mean alot❤️ yes I am missing some such light hearted moments right now, hoping the best with awesome CVS.😳👏
This is so awesome. Such a refreshing approach! Very well written. I can’t wait for more. Mujhe Sona ka reaction jaanna hai!! Pls batao 🙏
This is so awesome. Such a refreshing approach! Very well written. I can’t wait for more. Mujhe Sona ka reaction jaanna hai!! Pls batao 🙏
Thank you so much bana🤗 i shall come up with something to get sona’s reaction....😳 see you and means so much!!!!⭐️