Poll
Please select one
Hello guys,
We have shortlisted these titles , please select one .
Thanks,
KZK 2 DT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Dear Munni
I have already voted ... but Adding “Ping pong of the week “ among the choices would be wrong kya !! Would it mount to bashing ?? I thought it was fun !!
I voted for KZKian of the week
with go with soulmate
My vote goes to kasautian of the week 😳
mera ek bhi select nahi hua 🥺
😛
Mera sab select hua 😎
Kya fayda, votes toh kisi aur ko he mil rhe hain 😆
Party RD Se maango. Option one unhi ka hai😛
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Kya fayda, votes toh kisi aur ko he mil rhe hain 😆
Party RD Se maango. Option one unhi ka hai😛
Congrats RD🥳
Mods se party matlab WL na dein wohi party hain🤣
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Dear Munni
I have already voted ... but Adding “Ping pong of the week “ among the choices would be wrong kya !! Would it mount to bashing ?? I thought it was fun !!
Yeah...that was my pick too...but it's not in the shortlisted ones unfortunately.