Kya? 😕Originally posted by: UL3K6NUOYPKFMGUS
Now that I have suggested an award
I want reward
That I dont need to write anything on PreRish 🏃♀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya? 😕Originally posted by: UL3K6NUOYPKFMGUS
Now that I have suggested an award
I want reward
That I dont need to write anything on PreRish 🏃♀
Aww she is cute re 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
😔 Expression award 🤣
nothing more prerna bashing from 3 days 🤣Originally posted by: EPDI75PD6HW75IIB
Hey thanks. Could u please update me on What’s going on the AT ? 🤗
You think by then P redemption will happen n I wud be shipping them again to write something ? 🤔
I know. 🤣Originally posted by: 63H4IWD355LVTOC4
Aww she is cute re 😆
"The most Swaggiest member"
The whole thing is so unpredictable that I can't say anything. 😆Originally posted by: H7P4GKJDGBJJAMNW
You think by then P redemption will happen n I wud be shipping them again to write something ? 🤔
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The whole thing is so unpredictable that I can't say anything. 😆
shru if you get the time do read my rant
nothing more prerna bashing from 3 days 🤣
Frankly stating that woman isn’t worth the bashing too 😡😡🤬
she is shooting a web series I believe and got a movie to film. They kept the door open for her but she has other commitments still. So they need to bring back someone else. I just hope the actress is good.Originally posted by: OJ2PADEDX4R3AOKS
No Hina !