PreRish/KaRica AT #76|100th AT Celebration Notification PG 13 and 51- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

75.5k

Users

46

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: UL3K6NUOYPKFMGUS

Now that I have suggested an award

I want reward

That I dont need to write anything on PreRish 🏃‍♀

Kya? 😕
MVYPLMSZCGDEVRSW thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

😔 Expression award 🤣

Aww she is cute re 😆
Waidehi thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: EPDI75PD6HW75IIB

Hey thanks. Could u please update me on What’s going on the AT ? 🤗

nothing more prerna bashing from 3 days 🤣
MVYPLMSZCGDEVRSW thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You think by then P redemption will happen n I wud be shipping them again to write something ? 🤔
WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I know. 🤣
Iron_Wings thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

"The most Swaggiest member"

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: H7P4GKJDGBJJAMNW

You think by then P redemption will happen n I wud be shipping them again to write something ? 🤔

The whole thing is so unpredictable that I can't say anything. 😆
kalank thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

The whole thing is so unpredictable that I can't say anything. 😆

shru if you get the time do read my rant

AISEQKC5IJ3ZLJJH thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Waidehi

nothing more prerna bashing from 3 days 🤣

Frankly stating that woman isn’t worth the bashing too 😡😡🤬

durga33 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
she is shooting a web series I believe and got a movie to film. They kept the door open for her but she has other commitments still. So they need to bring back someone else. I just hope the actress is good.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".