Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Yeah, let's see.😛
Mujhe apni kismat pe abhi bhi bharosa nahi. Koi bhi twist aa sakta hai. But I will try to be here. Abhi Tak to kuch nahi hua.😆
Nice. That's cool. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Yeah, let's see.😛
Mujhe apni kismat pe abhi bhi bharosa nahi. Koi bhi twist aa sakta hai. But I will try to be here. Abhi Tak to kuch nahi hua.😆
Nice. That's cool. 😊
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Chappa chappa charkha chale🤣
I was just remembering this song🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I was just remembering this song🤣
Even I have started to decipher your thoughts😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
aur chappo chalako ko jara msg krke aao
ki aake boat pr chappo chalye
Bol Diya.😃
But Hash, you are still Octo-friendly, which is good.
Aur Su di ke thoughts bilkul Octo-friendly nahi Hain I guess.🤣
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
But Hash, you are still Octo-friendly, which is good.
Aur Su di ke thoughts bilkul Octo-friendly nahi Hain I guess.🤣
When she knows I'm around, she locks all other thoughts that I can't know😳
@Prachi she can deciper the octo Friendly thoughts
and with hash I am always octo friendly
haina Hash??
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Prachi she can deciper the octo Friendly thoughts
and with hash I am always octo frw
haina Hash??
That's what I just said🙈