Yes😎
Absolutely yes😎
He deserves to serve proper time in Jail. Why some one suffers fr him.. ab agar jail gya to budhape Mai wapis aayga
He will never serve time in jail..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes😎
Absolutely yes😎
He deserves to serve proper time in Jail. Why some one suffers fr him.. ab agar jail gya to budhape Mai wapis aayga
He will never serve time in jail..
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
I wish them to get married.
I doubt Salman Khan ever gets married..he has talked about how he dosen't believe in it. Dude probably just enjoys his freedom
Originally posted by: T3DVYL5JY2XYKL7L
I doubt Salman Khan ever gets married..he has talked about how he dosen't believe in it. Dude probably just enjoys his freedom
I know right , but that's what I still wish 😆
Katrina ke itne bure din nhi aaye 😒
Believe me or not but Salman and Katrina has good chemistry between them , and they look good together . I find Salman having extra affection for Kat.

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
I wish them to get married.
tumhare mooh mai karela aur gol marish ka juice.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
tumhare mooh mai karela aur gol marish ka juice.
No thanks 😊
Why can’t these 2 get marry?
In India, hugging a friend when you meet them is PDA.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
In India, hugging a friend when you meet them is PDA.
😆