Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update

Mr bhalla overheard their convo and Raman told him the truth.

He is happy with Ishra relation.

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm.

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice onešŸ˜ŠLoved itā¤ļøUpdate soon

Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update

hope everything sort out soon 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Mr Bhalla finds out that Raman and Ishita had gotten married 

without anyone knowing 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 20

Ishita reached raman's office after an hour and smiled seeing the name plate ,which reads bhalla construction.she smiled seeing the name as it is earned by Raman solely with his hardwork and dedication.

Ishita-finally I came where I belongs to .apne Raman ke paas.she said smiling and went inside .

She saw all were busy in their work.

Ishita-wow,everyone is so disciplined here,warna Khanna construction mein toh saare gup shup mein lage rehte the.she was thinking when she saw Raman coming out checking a file with his secretary.she smiled seeing him while he walked to her and said-u r late ,miss Iyer.

Ishita look at him and he said-come to my cabin now.and everyone please come to conference room in five minutes,I want u to introduce to someone.he said and everyone nodded.

Raman went to his cabin while Ishita went behind him.

Raman settled on his chair and signalled her to sit.

Raman-mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

Ishita-boliye naa Raman.

Raman-first of all ,don't call me Raman,call me sir .he said making her look at him.

Raman-i know u must be thinking I am being professional but here in my office I like to maintain a decorum,agar aaj tumhe chut dunga ,toh Kal sabko dena padega.maine bahut mehnat ki hai yahan tak pahunchane ke liye,I can't let it go.tum samajh rahi ho naa.

Ishita-ofcourse boss,I am understanding.now I know why u r so successful,kyunki aap apne professional aur personal rishte alag rakhte hai ,jabki Khanna construction mein Ashok was busy in making personal relationship with other.i am liking ur being so professional,sir.but why miss iyer,I am Mrs bhalla.u know iss Mr bhalla ki Mrs bhalla.

Raman smiled hearing this and said-but tumhare CV mein miss Ishita Iyer likha hai toh I have to call u that.

Ishita-thats sad ,but it's ok.i am happy that u r with me.ab main chalun ,sir.she said and was going when he got up and said-gussa ho gayi??

Ishita-nahi,it's just.wasnt expecting this.socha tha u will be very happy seeing me in ur office,mujhe bahut warmly welcome karenge but all I could hear was,u r late miss iyer.sad nahi hoon bas thoda time lagega to get adjusted.its first time we met professionally naa.baaki sab thik hai.she said trying to cover her disappointment .

Raman walked to her and said cupping her face-sach gussa nahi ho??

Ishita-bahut gussa hoon,but aapse nahi ,apne Raman se.and he has to manofy me in the evening.for now I am getting late sir.saying so she was going when he hugged her from back and said-sorry,I think jyada professional ho gaya.koi nahi,u can call me whatever u want .thodi problem hogi but anything for my baby.he said kissing her earlobe.

Ishita smiled and said-aisi koi baat nahi hai.i am ok with it.sach mein,u did so much of hard work to reach here.aur main kabhi isse kharab nahi hone dungi.to be true I am liking being here.here everyone r looking too professional.yahan khud ko prove karne mein maza aayega but like ashok's office ,all r busy in flirting and wasting time.so I am ok.

Raman-sach gussa nahi ho??

Ishita turn to him and said-nahi,apne itne handsome husband se koi kaise gussa ho sakta hai.waise bhi it's good that u r so professional,koi mere pati par dore nahi daalta hoga.

Raman-nobody dare to do that,I am a nightmare for everyone.

Ishita-but for me u r my sweet dream.she said kissing him.

He too kissed her briefly and said-lets go,I have to officially introduce to everyone and yes take fifty percent of ur one month salary in advance with ur appointment letter.

Ishita-is it needed,I don't need any advance ,jaan.

Raman-its my company policy.le lo,I will be happy.

Ishita-as u say.chalein.she asked and both went out.

Ishra went to the conference room and Raman introduced Ishita as the company's new CEO.

Few meet Ishita warmly while few were just ogling at her as she was looking too beautiful in that simple shirt and trouser.

Guy1-wow yaar,Kya curvy CEO hai,maza aane wala hai.

Guy2-r u mad,boss ko pata chala naa toh maar daalenge.u know naa how particular he is about all this .pehle ki keh rakha hai koi love shove nahi hona chahiye.he don't want romeos in his office.

Guy1-so what,I will try to pataofy her after office.kasam se,bahut mast maal hai.actually hot girl hai and I think I am falling in love with him.

Guy2-teri toh naukari jaane wali hai aur agar main yahan rahan toh shayad meri bhi.so I am going before raman sir fire me.he said and went to meet and greet Ishita while the another guy was busy on drooling over ishita.

Raman-ok guys,I think now u all should go back to work.miss Iyer u please stay.i have to discuss something very important with u.

Ishita-ok sir,she said and all went out one by one.

Raman closed the door and all the blinds one by one.

Ishita was looking at him keenly and said-kya kar rahe hai ,sir.

Raman-nothing,just have to discuss something very serious.he said coming very close to her .

Ishita got worried and said-kya hua Raman,papa ji ne kuch kaha Kya??

Raman smiled and said-niyat kharab ho gayi hai apni jaan par.he said and took her lips in his.she smiled and start kissing him back with equal flavour while he grabbed her waist and picked her in his arms.he settled on the chair and made her sit in his lap.he was kissing her passionately while she too was enjoying his dominance.he took his hand under her shirt and said-u r beautiful ,jaan.

Ishita smiled and pulled him more into herself.he broke the kiss and start kissing her neckline making her moan in pleasure breaking his trance.raman saw around and realised they r going overboard.he stopped right there and said covering her properly-sorry I went overboard.

Ishita look at him and start laughing hard.he too look at her and joined her.

Ishita-bahut professional ban rahe the,Kya hua??

Raman pulled her closer and said-saari professionalism gayi gadde mein.i love to take u in my arms aur jab mauka mila hai toh I will surely do it.bhaad mein jaaye saare log,I will take care of it.

Ishita-nahi jaan,it's good to be professional and in limits,kisi ko shaq nahi hona chahiye till we sort out our problems.

Raman-toh tu mujhse dur rahegi??

Ishita-ofcourse not,I will let u love me,jitna aap chahe utna but not infront of all.sabke saamne hum sirf boss aur CEO hi rahenge.ok.

Raman -as u say,but let me kiss u again before going to ur cabin.its ur first day of work and ur husband should wish u all the best.

Ishita went closer and said-i am all urs,do whatever u want to do.she said wrapping her arms around him and both got lost in kissing each other.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Continue soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was surprised and upset with Ramanā€™s professionalism

But he apologised to her