Originally posted by: allizzwell
Good good..try and let us know which recipes u tried😀
sure laks sis👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: allizzwell
Good good..try and let us know which recipes u tried😀
sure laks sis👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Mom Hebbar's kitchen follow panranga ...Pasta la adha paathu try pannirkanga😃
Oh Accha...need to chk out. 😀
Good morning guys🌼🌸
Good Afternoon friends..
I recently started showing interest in maadi thottam and am watching videos related to planting in YouTube
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
Good Afternoon friends..
I recently started showing interest in maadi thottam and am watching videos related to planting in YouTube
That's great ⭐️ ....Here we got three pets...Velila apram wall ku mela thotti vachu valakuranga mom
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
Good Afternoon friends..
I recently started showing interest in maadi thottam and am watching videos related to planting in YouTube
super ramya, i love the view of plants around house maadi thottam also good option,,
anybody having pets here?
Ippo movie mudinju veetu varen 
I thought I would miss watching it in big screen and 3d experience ....Movie was amazing ....I loved it 🦁
Patha rendu 3D movies um kadaisila Dad kooda patachu ...This and 2.0 :P
Originally posted by: MelodyVibes
super ramya, i love the view of plants around house maadi thottam also good option,,
anybody having pets here?
Me ...Ve 3 dogs,few pairs of Budgies for now :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Me ...Ve 3 dogs,few pairs of Budgies for now :)
wow, Budgies  ❤️im fond of cats but veetla valaka vida matraanga:(
dogs konjam bayam😆
Originally posted by: MelodyVibes
wow, Budgies  ❤️im fond of cats but veetla valaka vida matraanga:(
dogs konjam bayam😆
Enaku na valakra pets mattum kitta mattum dhan bayam kidaiyadhu .....adhulaiyum moonu la oru aan singam iruku ....Edhukum na konjam distance maintain pannuven 😆