Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RBlicious episode loaded with cuteness.
As Long As It Is Rishabh Bajaj Who Steals The Spotlight, Me Khush.. Dekhkar Aayi Episode......😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RBlicious episode loaded with cuteness.
As Long As It Is Rishabh Bajaj Who Steals The Spotlight, Me Khush.. Dekhkar Aayi Episode......😎

Sanya..😃 Have just tuned into today's episode..Once I am done, will read the update..
Originally posted by: JTIG5THO26DOIT4E
Until P redemption happens, RB prasing her and this phase where he is falling for her, is making no sense to me!
Just meh
how long you think it will take for her redemtion?
Just look at his expression😂🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even his business is a top priority.
aajkal business ka kaha soach raha hai woh.he is thiking about only one thing.Why why why its happening to me.
Originally posted by: WZ4N4WQX4Q5JGC6C
Two of my wish to CVs fulfilled exactly like how I wanted 😳
Now I have requested for third one and waiting for it to happen 🤣
what are the first two and what is the thrid one yet to be fulfilled.
Originally posted by: XZLHQ3O4SV3RJMUI
Gotcha
P is his ego from the day he laid his eyes on her to marry her!
First she shud be by his side, rest comes later.
but at the cost of his daughter?
Just look at his expression😂🤣
IKR??😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I clicked the link and it took me to page 24. 🤔
No, not the one I shared in the AT, the one I was trying to put in the index