I know right. I saw it while taking ss. Had to add it 🤣Actually🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know right. I saw it while taking ss. Had to add it 🤣Actually🤣
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
mujko bhi bta
Batane laayak nahi hai 🤣
unless brain washed. 😳Originally posted by: HAEFUMOYDMWWXZQD
Never say that Oppo.
A child never does anything with purpose.
kya yaar 😆Finally I googled about this 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
unless brain washed. 😳
Maiya brain washed her
ajke bedroom scene bohot cute the .. but itni dark ... bajju ka face thik se dikhai bhi nei dete 😡
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
kya yaar 😆
Kya waahiyaat cheezein likhi gayi Hain iss pavitra number ke baare mein 🤣
I am VERY predictable isn't it ☺️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Isi reaction ka wait tha mujhe. 😆
This bajju in jail with cellmate is giving me Boss vibes. I don't know why🤣
Use pata hoga she's teasing you. 🤣Batane laayak nahi hai 🤣
I like her. She looks nice, her accent her MOM her Rishabh everything is nice. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also on top of it she is a BHALI LADKI 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I meant she didn't irritate me.
Tanvi doesn't empathize with him. She only cares for his looks and wealth.