Originally posted by: mysterious17
& she loves to tease ltg members along w/ her partner sims... the tashan of sassy sissys
Haha isse acha aur kya introduction ho skta tha mera Surbhi
I am soo glad you did that🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mysterious17
& she loves to tease ltg members along w/ her partner sims... the tashan of sassy sissys
Haha isse acha aur kya introduction ho skta tha mera Surbhi
I am soo glad you did that🤣
Itna sannata Kyun hai bhai?
@Labu yep but still a lot of months left
@Octo Kop Kop a lot!! Yeah I should but I kind of lost motivation on editing plus my studies. I hardly make any edits now. but I will try making more
@Surbhi Kop kop!! Glad you liked it!
@Su Kop kop!! A samaina lover? ❤️
@Shreya Kop Kop a lot!
I am so glad you all liked it!!
Haha this is still really close 😉Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's -Octothorpe-
I wanted same as IF but that was taken so had to use this one
Aha I see😎Originally posted by: mysterious17
& she loves to tease ltg members along w/ her partner sims... the tashan of sassy sissys
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Haha this is still really close 😉
Yeah. Followed you so you don't have any difficulty in finding the account😆
@Anshika
how are you🤗
@Shamma yes❤️