yep, wait let me share some here




and there are many more on my cg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yep, wait let me share some here




and there are many more on my cg
Offfooo take proper rest then🤗
Sure I will. You too. 🤗
I am good too
So tell me about yourself 😳
Oh man! These are beauty! You should make more
Hello ppl..
Nice siggies shamma
@octo oh you do? What's your UN?
@Su It's @insidersoul ( I suck at picking good usernames ) what's yours?
@Shamma beautiful siggies
about me
okay
I love to write read and watch Samaina
That's some beautiful edits Shamoo!
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
@octo oh you do? What's your UN?
@Su It's @insidersoul ( I suck at picking good usernames ) what's yours?
It's -Octothorpe-
I wanted same as IF but that was taken so had to use this one
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shamma beautiful siggies
about me
okay
I love to write read and watch Samaina
& she loves to tease ltg members along w/ her partner sims... the tashan of sassy sissys