East se 🤣...par set vaapis east mein hua(Credit:Bahubali2)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
East se 🤣...par set vaapis east mein hua(Credit:Bahubali2)
I know and you were too. All of you, god! It's so good to talk to you girls again. Tell me, how are you doing? 🤗
Yeah dear....I'm good🤗Originally posted by: Mayashika
Is Samaina_1993 Ananya? UN change kiya? How are you doing, Ananya? 🤗
What about you?
Haha ok XD I think I got the hang of it then ;)Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
No you were absolutely correct...aaj toh Su bhi nahi aayi woh toh sab se pehle aati hai har roj😭
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
East se 🤣...par set vaapis east mein hua(Credit:Bahubali2)
Jyada nhi ananya
phir pta hain na kya hoga😉
Haan...main phir almari mein baith jaungi🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I know and you were too. All of you, god! It's so good to talk to you girls again. Tell me, how are you doing? 🤗
I am doing good.
How are you?
Hash said you were on a travelling spree
what all places you travelled?
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
Haan...main phir almari mein baith jaungi🤣
aur phir main kuch naya laaungi
like 96🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
tum bhut wander kr rhi ho aajkal🤣
I know. Dil kahin aur aa gaya toh kya karu🙈
You girl shut up...warna....Again I'll run away😈