Why did she go
Oh no man
I wanted to chat with her
its been like ages
Hash my sacha pyar how are you
I missed you too🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why did she go
Oh no man
I wanted to chat with her
its been like ages
Hash my sacha pyar how are you
I missed you too🤗
Main yahi hu, Hash.
Su, me too. Missed you so bad. 😭😭
IF Bug again...maine toh ek hi bheja tha
Originally posted by: 4V3BS5KHAVGXKCKB
Su you'll live 100 years coz abhi main tere hi baare mein bol rahi thi🤗
are mujhe yaad kia tumne
bas bhayi aaj suraj kha se nikla😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Why did she go
Oh no man
I wanted to chat with her
its been like ages
Hash my sacha pyar how are you
I missed you too🤗
She's here again. I guess she's a forum wanderer like me🤣
are voh HI bol rhi thi
Bholuram dear...Sandeep wala one ear sorry😭
Shreya shreya shreya
you were terribly missed🤗
Is Samaina_1993 Ananya? UN change kiya? How are you doing, Ananya? 🤗
tum bhut wander kr rhi ho aajkal🤣