Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hey Sur and Anu! How are you guys doing?
( hope you guys don't mind me calling you that)
Sur? You meant Su kya? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hey Sur and Anu! How are you guys doing?
( hope you guys don't mind me calling you that)
Sur? You meant Su kya? 😆
Hi Everyone🤗
Shreya did I see her
oh my god I missed this girl😭
Mujhe zyadatar log Ana kehte hain waise and Anu koi aur bhi hai yahan...but I don't have any problem with anu😆Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hey Sur and Anu! How are you guys doing?
( hope you guys don't mind me calling you that)
Su🤗
But I wasn't even here when she said Sur
Yes,! You did see my Twinnie but she is gone again. I miss her too😭
Su you'll live 100 years coz abhi main tere hi baare mein bol rahi thi🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
But I wasn't even here when she said Sur
Toh bhi. She can post her question na😆