Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya ab dono milke Patte Khelenge jail mai ? 🤣
Pre shock ke behosh ho jayegi.. But I really want this.. CVS show his other side.. I want prerna to witness all this.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya ab dono milke Patte Khelenge jail mai ? 🤣
Pre shock ke behosh ho jayegi.. But I really want this.. CVS show his other side.. I want prerna to witness all this.. 🤣
Bajaj dega gyaan ya phir sunega Kya sir ap bhi yahan 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Cellmate bhi aa gaya. 🤣
Aaj toh poora gaya. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajju has no more white hair 🤣
Kismat khul gayi cellmate ki. 🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj dega gyaan ya phir sunega Kya sir ap bhi yahan 🤣
Aise toh RB ke darshan bas photos mein hote.
what Bajaj playing cardsOriginally posted by: Zaalima_5
Pre shock ke behosh ho jayegi.. But I really want this.. CVS show his other side.. I want prerna to witness all this.. 🤣
This jail sequence is only giving me Boss vibes 🤣
adat daal lo bola tha na nahi rahega 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aaj toh poora gaya. 😆
Waise Karan is so humble with everyone. He gets clicked with them all.
Wohi na 🤣 Maybe who knows he might remember his mother 🥺Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Kismat khul gayi cellmate ki. 🤣
Aise toh RB ke darshan bas photos mein hote.
Ab initial episodes dekh kar lagta hai ki kitna zyada white tha. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
adat daal lo bola tha na nahi rahega 🤣
The only woman who loved him selflessly...and she's gone. 🥺Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Wohi na 🤣 Maybe who knows he might remember his mother 🥺