Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Advaymerijaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Damn this is so freaking awesome.. Both the exes of Bajaj talking one ex was matured enough to walk away when she came to know she didn’t love her and another ex was acting childish by trying to make him jealous because she loves her..

I loved their conversation and dynamic how easily Menka made Prerna realize how silly she was.. 

I love this Menka so much ❤️❤️❤️ and I love you for writing this ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Woah!

That was some mean women talk!

She knows him inside out, and she knows only what he had shown till now.

She lived with him, she is willing to

She loved him, she loves him

Somwer she quit it, she know she isnt ever going to be her .. never give up on him

Loved it 

Yes❤️ two women of his life, one from his past, one from his future❤️

You compared them so beautifully🤗

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Damn!! What did I read just now. A conversation between both the ex-wifes of Bajaj. A conversation which I never ever expected in between them😲.

Prerna trying to make Bajaj Jeolous, while Menka understood it. I loved this Menka. She loved Bajaj truly. She left him for him as she didn't love him anymore. She knows him for 12 years. Prerna being the naive person that she is trying to get him using Anurag.

Prerna, how can she think that his love for his daughter will be similar to the love he has for his woman. And I agree that he would do any damn thing to get her back in his life if he knows what she is doing. I so want to read this. OS please for this😳.

He was alone for 24 years and he knows he would be alone as no one is there to fight for him😭. Finally Menka is successful in making sure Prerna fights with him to get him.

Sanu🤗you deserve all the😘😘😘😘😘 in the world for this update.

I couldn't get enough of this update anytime soon. I am going to read multiple times. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. This is beyond awesome, brilliant, amazing.

Ramya ❤️

This was a conversation I didn't know I wanted to write!

I made this Menka positive, who truly loved Rishabh until she fell out of love, which can happen I believe. So she left him to not hurt him but so that he can move on peacefully. She knew him in and out thus was advising Prerna😊

Prerna is naive, as you put. But after this talk, she'll truly change her ways😍to win her man.

OS? Ye OS hi toh tha 😂

Aww thank you so much ❤️ I'm so glad you liked it!!

-Sanu

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

that was really good, you really know how to write wonderful pieces. keep it up.

Oh thank you for your sweet words❤️

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

What was that!wow ! Outstanding! The talk between this two is a bomb👌.hay prerna are u capable of fighting??plz make it a full fledge os plz plz plz. Thanks 👏

Is Prerna capable of fighting for him? I'll let you decide 😊

Can't promise to continue this, I don't have anything to write further atm😅

But thank you for reading ❤️ and loving!

-Sanu

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

ohhh sanuuuuu 

i loved it

you just made my day

`and hey dont left it here as SOS 

make it a TS or SS whatever you want but continue it

p.s aur kripya karke koi bhi new story post kare toh mujhe INDEX thread par inform kar diya 

so that i can update it in the index

Grey ❤️

Omg I'm so glad I could🙈

I don't know if I want to continue this, somethings are good as they are! But you never know, maybe I'll get something and continue this sometime in the future?

Yes madam I'll inform you that!😅

-Sanu

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What is the possibility that this could be a SS? I really loved this conversation. The ex wives could actually be friends. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Ramya ❤️

This was a conversation I didn't know I wanted to write!

I made this Menka positive, who truly loved Rishabh until she fell out of love, which can happen I believe. So she left him to not hurt him but so that he can move on peacefully. She knew him in and out thus was advising Prerna😊

Prerna is naive, as you put. But after this talk, she'll truly change her ways😍to win her man.

OS? Ye OS hi toh tha 😂

Aww thank you so much ❤️ I'm so glad you liked it!!

-Sanu

Need OS on this point Sanu 

If Rishabh realises what you are trying to do, he'll turn the world upside down to have you and you won't be able to handle that side of his. He's a man who has lived alone for 24 years, if he wants to have something, he'll take it and posses it for eternity.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This menaka - prerna convo is savage😃. Both had past with him. While one has already sern the world the other is yet to come out of her shell

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

Another update!

like wow!

and their talks, or i say Menika's manipulating words for Prerna to encourage her...

she pushed her hard towards her love...

and i really want this Menika in the show, please everyone is separating our PreRish, they need someone to make them realize each other worth in their lives..

specially Prerna...

love you for yr stories 👍🏼

Avni

Avni ❤️

Menka was definitely manipulating Prerna😁 pushing her, telling her to fight!

Yes, someone has to help them😭 I feel Menka could be such a catalyst in their love story, a positive character!

Thank you so much!