Originally posted by: Editz_island
I think kamal asked the reason for sacrificing captain task le?🤔
yes pa.. the question I mentioned is previous week's..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Editz_island
I think kamal asked the reason for sacrificing captain task le?🤔
yes pa.. the question I mentioned is previous week's..
Vanitha elimination confirm ah?
Mugen's dad and friend Edwin wishes.
that's his younger brother pa..
Correct.😔Originally posted by: BryanAntony
KH speech my ears la blood coming
Happy Birthday Tharshan🥳
Didn't Sanam put a video that she will not interfere... Why is she now celebrating his bday and putting it out?... She could had done it in private.
Sunday's happening twitter kanum.
Coming up : family vandhappo potta song ah ippo play pannuvaanga, which means that person is saved..
Happy Birthday Tharshan🥳
Didn't Sanam put a video that she will not interfere... Why is she now celebrating his bday and putting it out?... She could had done it in private.
ellaam oru vilambaram dhaan 😎
(Avanga pechellaam vidinjaa pochu types)
Kavin saved seriously athum firstah
Tharshan and sandy saved