www.instagram.com/p/B1Vw_wuhM0m/?igshid=145wb7qy2ul99
I like the closeness between them
Wating for these types of scenes PreRish ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
www.instagram.com/p/B1Vw_wuhM0m/?igshid=145wb7qy2ul99
I like the closeness between them
Wating for these types of scenes PreRish ❤️
Sanya right now you are my Santa..My mood was off and your OS is the best remedy to lift my spirits..
Hope you enjoyed it 😉
You know how many people have misspelled my name as Santa due to auto correct 😂😂😂 but this is the first time someone has deliberately called me Santa😂❤️❤️
Why was your mood off😯
thank god this time I didn’t made a mistake 🙄🙄🙄🙏🙏🙏😛🤪Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Is mein hasne wali kaun si baat hai?
Originally posted by: Annu8193
www.instagram.com/p/B1Vw_wuhM0m/?igshid=145wb7qy2ul99
I like the closeness between them
Wating for these types of scenes PreRish ❤️
Jaldi aaye😭
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Hope you enjoyed it 😉
Reading it bade hii concentration se..☺️ Of course...Your writings always draw me in..
beautiful Greyyy!!!



Nice..The words in the last creation lovely and apt..👏
I want more closeness between them ❤️😛❤️☺️ many hugssssssssss🤗🤗🤗🤗many kisses 😘 ❤️❤️😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💋💋💋💋Originally posted by: Annu8193
www.instagram.com/p/B1Vw_wuhM0m/?igshid=145wb7qy2ul99
I like the closeness between them
Wating for these types of scenes PreRish ❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Jaldi aaye😭
Ha Yaar aisa lagta hai kithna arshe hogye unhe sath dekhe hue