Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HZT2CEISKFOATYFS
Is baar koi aur dega .... 😆
Na behen end ki baat karing climax main Anurag hii dega😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Na behen end ki baat karing climax main Anurag hii dega😆
Agar Anurag raha tho 😆
abhiya kzk promos Sach hotay Kahan hainOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
I just want one promo I know they won't give but I really want one promo so that I can leave 😆
And then going back to original like nothing happened the next day 😆 CVs need to eat badam or cut down on the weed to remember what they wrote the previous day 🤣
This time I really don't want them to go back to things like nothing happened the amount of butchering Anu and pre faced and facing better they burn both to ashes and start it new😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Na behen end ki baat karing climax main Anurag hii dega😆
Uske pehle hi anu mar gaya toh...
woman ka chhodo man ka right cheen liya mata ne toh😆
I watched maata's interview and she was saying how she wants to show emancipated women... 😆Emancipated my foot for kzk 🤬
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
abhiya kzk promos Sach hotay Kahan hain
They do come true in twisted ways except for Anushka engagement promo other promos came true in twisted ways
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Uske pehle hi anu mar gaya toh...
Anu gaya tho show bhi jayega😆
twisted way me promo dikhayenge🤔Originally posted by: Azizrehman
abhiya kzk promos Sach hotay Kahan hain