Just saw my spaceship after a long time..🤣
Btw does P looks tanned here or it's the light?😆
Ariah ka mobile... 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just saw my spaceship after a long time..🤣
Btw does P looks tanned here or it's the light?😆
Ariah ka mobile... 😒
Parth liked Pooja ka Nb video n uska uske husband ka pic .eri's mom liked pooja's pic...Lmaoo for the show?😆..kahin ye Ekta maata ka karnama to nhi😳
You know Parth se mjhe umeed bhi nhi thi k he will put story for her..following him from last few months,itna to andaza hai how late lateef he is..but Erica ne nhi Kiya..that is something to worry about
May be for kkhh they all have to go lo key...
They are enjoying, ekta don't care and we just😭
issliye bol rahi just enjoy 😆You aren't responsible for biryani either. Jab apne hi din kharab chalrhe ho toh kya kehne..... 😆
Who knows, there might b good news. May b anu nullify baj pre wedding claiming child is his n she cannot marry anyone as per law.
Itni positivity 😭😭😂
If somebody would have said this to me few days back that It's Mata behind it, maybe I wouldn't have believed it but since last 4-5 days..... Even I think so.... 😆Lmaoo for the show?😆..kahin ye Ekta maata ka karnama to nhi😳
You know Parth se mjhe umeed bhi nhi thi k he will put story for her..following him from last few months,itna to andaza hai how late lateef he is..but Erica ne nhi Kiya..that is something to worry about
I know..n I hate chhipkali types ...all I hope n wish for ladka is to find true frnds...Just like the one we saw today🤣 Pallawi relax, he isn't. I am telling you na🤗😆
direct wish kar diya hoga yrOriginally posted by: pallawi1803
Parth liked Pooja ka Nb video n uska uske husband ka pic .eri's mom liked pooja's pic...
May be for kkhh they all have to go lo key...
aur now a days they not shoot so much together na
Originally posted by: YFJ46XZ5DWA7POGQ
Spaceship 🤣
RS I thought you don't like chipkoos this one turning into one😆
Detoxing and wishing for the best..... 🤗Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Ameen..lekin 4months tak kya karenge hum😔