I trust my ladka! He is smart 😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Iske baad wali dekh lo...sab chhipkali hai😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I trust my ladka! He is smart 😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Iske baad wali dekh lo...sab chhipkali hai😵
Dil me mere rehne wali chiipkali hai😵Parth is looking so cute😆 But why making only his stories🤣 chalo there are more boys there😂
Kiska sheep hy ye sab soke Pade hy kya 😂
See I am only manhoos for my biryani I am not responsible for pulaao thing so don't blame me😆
Looks like parth is partying with mishka (don't rem her full name)
😒
Just saw my spaceship after a long time..🤣
Btw does P looks tanned here or it's the light?😆
Parth couldn't you go for a party with Scarlett or shivani 🤣
Kal articles k liye taiyar raho. Parth yaar seriously koi dhang ki dhoondh le..pls dhang ki😡I trust my ladka! He is smart 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Zw6XbhpcU/
On and off dhono sides sae lagi padi hain😆
🥺
Parth liked her NB post. And parica might have wished her personally. Most probably they are making a facade of Duri from each-other. 😆
Lmaoo for the show?😆..kahin ye Ekta maata ka karnama to nhi😳
You know Parth se mjhe umeed bhi nhi thi k he will put story for her..following him from last few months,itna to andaza hai how late lateef he is..but Erica ne nhi Kiya..that is something to worry about