who said koi nahi. 🤔Originally posted by: Grey-licious
koi mere graphics dekh hi nhi rha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
who said koi nahi. 🤔Originally posted by: Grey-licious
koi mere graphics dekh hi nhi rha
why did you wake up so early😔Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Ankie Meri Jaan🤗
when will it happen if the tummy sppiler is true. Though I doubt. 😆Originally posted by: QRR5IDDPI6ZSS4KD
Only this track closure has an answer
she is NOR & searching for her NEITHER 😎Originally posted by: 2N3Y32VZB2XF7PK4
Your name ? Dont know though we interact every now n then 😆
Tani woh BECHARI nahi hai. 😡Woh Kya Kare bechari beech majdhaar mein fasi padi hai 😔
*braces self from all the jootas thrown by Qhians 🤣
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Kudi nu marwaana aa yaar ?? 🤣
Wait I have to read this one first. Bas bacho ki Jaan lelo
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Tani woh BECHARI nahi hai. 😡
*braces self from all the jootas thrown by Qhians 🤣
Kyun ab Maine Kya Kiya 😔
Bechara Rishabh, yeh bhi soch raha hoga ke kis namoonon ke crowd main aake phas gaya hai. He's like r u seriously asking me if I threatened you when I'M JUST STATING FACTS??? Same my dude 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she is NOR & searching for her NEITHER 😎
iss ankie ka main KYA KAROON 🤣
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Bechara Rishabh, yeh bhi soch raha hoga ke kis namoonon ke crowd main aake phas gaya hai. He's like r u seriously asking me if I threatened you when I'M JUST STATING FACTS??? Same my dude 🤣
Pam is the biggest joker. He overdoes everything🤪