Mujhe padhna aata hai but difficulty hoti hai Hindi main😆...I didn't take it seriously bro...chill😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
okay here I am just joking
else mujhe pata hain dyslexia patients kaise hote
toh take it that way please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Mujhe padhna aata hai but difficulty hoti hai Hindi main😆...I didn't take it seriously bro...chill😆Originally posted by: munchkinland
okay here I am just joking
else mujhe pata hain dyslexia patients kaise hote
toh take it that way please
@supi : that baby girl is overloaded w/ cuteness
mera ab koi nata hi nahi hai TV se... I return home at 10 pm on Wednesday... Tab dadi yrhpk dekhti hai... So pata hai ..Originally posted by: mysterious17
So u watch that shw ... i wont be able to watch any love story aftr samaina..i mean unless & untill its as impressive as samaina's
Yrhpk is nothing new...i dnt knw why ppl are getting mad abt it ...there is no uniqueness
I don't want to comment about any Rajan Shahi show!
Originally posted by: ZDQV4ZSFHQ7H5DUB
Mujhe padhna aata hai but difficulty hoti hai Hindi main😆...I didn't take it seriously bro...chill😆
isly bol rhi you are different level dyslexic
Originally posted by: DYDEYAZHWFG3EV7N
No their fun is in their language only but with English subtitles...but maybe because mujhe thodi thodi samajh aa jaati hai isiliye
Oh! Maine kabhi try hi nahi kiya😆
very true😒but still who are we to comment on somebody's choiceOriginally posted by: mysterious17
So u watch that shw ... i wont be able to watch any love story aftr samaina..i mean unless & untill its as impressive as samaina's
Yrhpk is nothing new...i dnt knw why ppl are getting mad abt it ...there is no uniqueness
Pages are going slow... sab kitne busy hain...ek main hi kyun velli hun 😐😫
🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
isly bol rhi you are different level dyslexic
Originally posted by: XSIL66AVRPQSO53H
very true😒but still who are we to comment on somebody's choice
You're waiting for Zoya factor?😆
Currently I am with my phone, books and phone...
Pehle ye books, TV and phone hua karta tha...🤧