Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar ......just missing them 🥺
What's with these looooong looooong posts here for almost the same thing, daily?! 😆
Sorry.. bhawanao me behkar kuch jyada hi likhdiya.. aage se dhyan rakhungi🥱
yeah😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
We both posted same😆
Even if this week was about Anurag and AnuPre which I do not actually think it was ....🤣.... but I do not want any trp for this ... they can’t get away showing such scenes to hook AnuPre fd .....
Bhag jaa
Originally posted by: 4TJYUDKHX56QU3QP
Even if this week was about Anurag and AnuPre which I do not actually think it was ....🤣.... but I do not want any trp for this ... they can’t get away showing such scenes to hook AnuPre fd .....
Bhag jaa
It can either increase or stay stable, they didn't promoted this track. I don't see trp coming without promotions though my mom glued up to show this week and started thinking show is gonna be in AnuPre's favour but they need something very big and promotions
even I don't want RS... especially the shit they are showing after that no way...but I have a fear bcoz I m guilty too...I was dying to watch pre running to meet Anu😆 n I was crying for Anu almost with every one..like moh, Nov n preOriginally posted by: M3LPYZSGEKZEXO74
Even if this week was about Anurag and AnuPre which I do not actually think it was ....🤣.... but I do not want any trp for this ... they can’t get away showing such scenes to hook AnuPre fd .....
Bhag jaa
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi whats the discussion
Just trying to get over with this AT with random anupre discussion😂