Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hj42928

woww sur i mean so amazing coincidence..ma abhi forum py bhatak ri thi or ksi post py ma ny prha to pta chla k u got married on 24 april...ap ko pta ha mri birthday bhi 24 april ha...yani ap ki anniversity or mri birthday ek din...wah dil ka connction to tha hi story k through...ab ye date b khas ho gyi....๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Kya baat kar rahi ho Humera! Yep I got married on 24th of April! Yeh to sahi coincidence ho gaya! Ab tumhara b'day aur meri anniversary sath me celebrate karenge! โค๏ธ

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
fm99 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Meri subah khush ho gayi yeh sunke! โค๏ธ

awww ab aisa khuch b ni kaha maine โ˜บ๏ธ EU ha hi itni mind blowing...ap k sb readers yahi kahy gy k they think about EU every day every minute...YUDKBH jb lgta tha tb bhi humra yahi hal tha k we can't wait to knw k ab agy kya ho ga EU mai samaina k sath..๐Ÿ˜‰ or YUKBH k khtm hny k bd bhi after every update we got more excited nd more impatient for the story...that's the magic of EU...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Prerana167099 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh dear just tell how many days atleast we can start our countdown 

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update

Edited by Snehath - 4 years ago
Snehath thumbnail

Yes i would definitely come back dr... I am personally not in a state of mind to read the separation and its better that i read it once you clear out their MU.

Else i am not able to bear the Heart break. Waiting for the good events to come soon

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hey love,

I totally understand. I even told some of my friends to abstain from the story for a while- it doesn't feel nice to me too that people end up being sad after reading the updates. It's dragged more than I'd imagined and now I'm trying to bring things to a closure. That said, I'm really amazed at the depth with which my readers relate to the characters. That means a lot to me and I'll be eternally thankful to you all! 

And as you said, so many of my readers complain about the story, but no one has ever tried to demean the characters. I mean, why drag in the lovely bond between Sameer and Preeti from the show and put it in such a bad light. Add to it, when Preeti hardly has any role in this story. She had to say bad things about the actors as well, if this wasn't enough. Well, I have no cure for regressive mindsets, but I hope you'll come back to the story soon and have a good time reading it! 

Thanks a lot dear!

Much love,

Sur

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Sur, that was definitely one long update and you indeed more than compensated for the extra week. 

To me, the title was apt for  Nupoorโ€™s situation. Uski sari important things on the day - going to temple to pray for him, alone time with him in the car, and main aspect of the fast - him opening her fast, God disposed all of plans

Naina ka toh she did the Pooja for Sameer and he got to know about it and cherry on the cake - her fast was opened by the water he bought!!!

Appreciate your creativity for not making the โ€˜voh โ€˜ a cliched vamp and sticking to it despite almost every one following the story not being her fan ๐Ÿ‘  It makes me think how opinionated I am, kitni bhi ladkhi achchi ho, koi faida nahi, mujhe bus Samaina chahiye. 

The minute Sameer wondered if it was someoneโ€™s mannath that he got saved, I was hoping it should be Naina and thanks a bunch for making it happen.

Just a short glimpse into Nainaโ€™s past is scary enough. Poor girl, she deserves some happiness in life. Bahut relax hogaya , kush rehliya Sameer ne, uski kushi Naina ke alava kisi aur ke saath , kushi hein nahi lagrahi hai yaar.

More than the romance, the slips and non-joks in the car was cute. Blue toh reel-real sabka universal favourite hai ๐Ÿ˜œ

Next update kab hai - this weekend right ??

Sona

Edited by Sona_G - 4 years ago
123anjali thumbnail

Waiting waiting Plzz update soon

fm99 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]