123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow kitni badi update thi or as usual mind blowing thi 

Sue123 thumbnail

Heya Sur,

Sorry couldn't comment on ur previous post but lest assured I have read it.

I really like the way u put up few glimpses of past co -relating them to the present scenario and same was in this post. How beautifully y have put up the karwachauth related past. Also the way that katha was used was so nice. 

Your title did pure justice to the post,  nupur wanted to fast for sameer but God has his own plans. 

Also the way Naina broke her fast was icing on the cake. Diya ignorantly pushed her parents one more inch close. 

Somehow this post made me ask so many questions like if Naina fasted for sameer what abt Arvind? Are they really married or its just sham for the sake of society? And if it's so I feel he should be open abt his affair to Naina. If not a sham and they are really married Naina should try and be honest abt her feelings for sameer to Arvind. Coz they both know they dont love each other and the reason for staying together is more or less Diya and the so called society. Am sure there must be some logical reasoning behind all this and am eagelry waiting for the pages to unfold.

Next looks like Noopur is unknowingly falling hard for sameer. Is it Sameer's charm that is doing the magic or sameer misleading her with his words but for sure I don't want a heartbreak for this gal. I really liked her (and so does the Somanis😀). Her character portrayal is superb.

Just want Samina to break the invisible walls they have built around each other showing that they have moved on and speak out the truth. Naina should speak the truth if not for herself atleast for Diya. And sameer should do it for the sake of Noopur and his famiily before its too late.

Naina has suffered a lot and Sameer had his own share of grief. Eagerly waiting for all the confrontations and confusions to be cleared.

Lots of love,

Sneha

Edited by Sue123 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sonya-2019 thumbnail

You know how much I loved this update, I loved it so much that I read it multiple times. After the last two updates it was a really light and refreshing update bahut rulaya apne pichle Kuch updates mein 

Naina and Sameer have a soul connection so when one is in trouble the other will always sense it the part about Naina fasting for sameer when he was in hospital had me in tears the way Sameer and Diya bond is simply beautiful and the part where u revealed that Diya gave  Naina water  that Sameer had me squealing in excitement l. 

I kind of have mixed feelings for Nupur now but hope that her heart won’t be broken too bad when the truth comes out. Can’t wait to read how you are gonna reveal that Diya is Sameer daughter to him  and how he is gonna react, thank you for updating

Sonya

Sriyan thumbnail

Even I agree forum mein wattpad mein app jaise writers hai jinki story ko sach mein TV pe present kar sakte hain they r so goooood

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prerana167099

Hi dear it was  beautiful worth the wait. Just reveal that when are you going to reveal to sameer that diya is his daughter. Waiting for his rea tion. After how many updates we are going to get that and yes mystery of arvind appearance and disappear. Hey there's much to come out. 

Thanks so much dear! Very soon- in 2-3 updates at max...I'm thinking on those lines! Arvind will also come into the picture! :) Yep...yep lots of secrets! Sab khulenge dear! 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanti456

I hate this Noopur ese jaldi se bhagao ðŸ˜¡

Hehe...bhaag jayegi dear! Samaina ke beech mein nahi aayegi! 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Wow thanks for the update... if naina is fasting for sameer and it’s obvious she is not married to Arvind even for name sake...

The small glimpse of her past looks so painful 💔

Thanks for not letting Noopur fast for sameer..

Hope through naina’s Family or diya sameer gets some hints and starts chasing the truth 

Want some happiness in Naina’s life soon. Her life looks too painful

Hey thanks a lot dear! 

Yes...that was a good guess...at least Naina and Arvind might not be really married! 

Noopur wasn't able to fast for Sameer, because that is meant to be done by Naina. And Noopur must fast for who will be truly her husband. 

Hints aayengi dear! :) All in time! 

Yes, her life has been traumatic as yet. And she will soon get all the happiness that she deserved. 

Love,

Sur

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

ary dear sur ap ny to waqiye mra guess wrng kr diya here Nupur is down...so agr wo Arvind ki G.f hti to she can't be on date because of pregnancy ha na?...but koi na ji i knw ap koi dhmaka to kro gi...😉

Hehe...yes dear! Yeh to maine bhi nahi socha! :) Hope you like what is in store! 

Love,

Sur