Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Oh wow. Varun could try wearing height increasing insoles 😬.
He wears them, but woh sab pehan ke cricket khelta toh injury ho jata. Even Kaka doesn't wear insoles outsoles elevator wagera while playing football.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Oh wow. Varun could try wearing height increasing insoles 😬.
He wears them, but woh sab pehan ke cricket khelta toh injury ho jata. Even Kaka doesn't wear insoles outsoles elevator wagera while playing football.
He wears them, but woh sab pehan ke cricket khelta toh injury ho jata. Even Kaka doesn't wear insoles outsoles elevator wagera while playing football.
That makes sense. I didn't know that BW male stars like Kaka wore insoles too 😂.
Atleast 6 inch difference between Kaushal and Varun Dhawan.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv8HiivAmRc/?igshid=118bgyxjesysr
Since we are talking height difference I thought of Jason Momoa and found this pic 😂. Kit isn't even that short to begin with.
😂😂😂🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🙄
❤️ wooooooow
if i forget her recent obsession with red... this one looks good.😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0