ok heres the next one
im Psing after dont know how many years
so currently my speed is slow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok heres the next one
im Psing after dont know how many years
so currently my speed is slow
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Omg Aparna I opened that discussion thread and promptly closed it ... I refuse to engage with the lack of brain cells.
I couldn't continue after that reply. That's where you should stop talking, I thought. Continuing would cause my brain to blow up..🤯 and I just shared to let you know that aise bhi log hote hain.
And if one dies, people around them suffers. Same is true when one is stupid.
Originally posted by: aryapdane
I couldn't continue after that reply. That's where you should stop talking, I thought. Continuing would cause my brain to blow up..🤯 and I just shared to let you know that aise bhi log hote hain.
And if one dies, people around them suffers. Same is true when one is stupid.
Someone just compared an unintentional accident done by Bajaj to a woman being assaulted ... no words.
Originally posted by: aryapdane
I couldn't continue after that reply. That's where you should stop talking, I thought. Continuing would cause my brain to blow up..🤯 and I just shared to let you know that aise bhi log hote hain.
And if one dies, people around them suffers. Same is true when one is stupid.
I can’t believe you even tried that far. I would have given up after one reply 😆
Too good!Originally posted by: Grey-licious
ok heres the next one
im Psing after dont know how many years
so currently my speed is slow
Glad to see you're back to PSing. :)
Originally posted by: .amigos.
HAHA. NOPE. YOU'RE A QUEEN GIRL. Love the way you play with words and describe emotions. SUCH A FAN!! You better serve me with one. I DESERVE SOME FINE STORYTELLING OKAY. This show is t r a s h and I'm sick.😆 Although I do have plans for Menka in my Bajaj X Prerna OS series but she'll take some time to show her face there.🤣
omg plssss LOL dimaag mat khiraab karo mera 😆 IM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WORK - I've been waiting forever for you to update but I just hope you're in better health soon. We take our health for granted sometimes and when it leaves us in pain or incapable of doing most things it takes such a toll! So I'm praying and wishing for your speedy recovery and sending you warmth and hugs 🤗 Our fine writer deserves pampering 🤗
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
Someone just compared an unintentional accident done by Bajaj to a woman being assaulted ... no words.
There you go... These people are hazards for sane people out there.
Guys! Don't discuss the main forum issues here. 😆
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
ok heres the next one
im Psing after dont know how many years
so currently my speed is slow
Absolutely gorgeous Grey! Your colouring is truly so pretty, it's very soft.
bajaj be so pretty. k bye.