Saavn is much better than spotify india. Lack so many artsts i like and their discographies. Will cancel spotify and go to saavn. It is much better streaming site
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Saavn is much better than spotify india. Lack so many artsts i like and their discographies. Will cancel spotify and go to saavn. It is much better streaming site
yrf team is so salty. They got his yrf movies parodies removed -_-

My neighborhood has lot of these giant girlfriend pest. Damn it eats my plants and flowers. N the neighborhood bobcats eat these bunnies.
https://www.reddit.com/r/popheads/comments/d21p7k/shadiest_momentsquotes_in_music/
Mariah is the queen of shades 😂. It would be fun to make a thread to compile all the shadiest comments made my BW people.
https://twitter.com/VMVMVMVMVM/status/1172216813809229824?s=20
What has she done to her face? 🤦🏼♀️
Originally posted by: DNAVBIX466OCNN67
https://twitter.com/VMVMVMVMVM/status/1172216813809229824?s=20
What has she done to her face? 🤦🏼♀️
Damn! Her lip area looks so weird 😲.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0