you to love me I am so sad you want Ankie to cry 😭😭💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you to love me I am so sad you want Ankie to cry 😭😭💔
Originally posted by: BNKSGDSQJHJEMPUF
I know but mujhe gaali sunna tha aapse 😆
ye le....RD Ji ko SHruthi se maar khani thi....aur yaha aapko inn se gaali sunni hai.....ye chal kya raha hai aaj AT mein?sab alaghi tuning pe hai🤔😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
thank you mama thank you thank you you to please change your colours soon so that we vote mamma and beti we both are in the same color 🎨 👐🤗😍😌🥰😘❤☺😊😘😘🤗🤗
Pata nahi kab main change hongi😂😂
you know my name is the most common name ever, yet there is nothing on my name not even a movie or a character song or anything LOLHaan Haan I know....but ab jab aise unique naam pe kaha se kuch milega.....abhi toh ye naam baahar aaya hai....shayad future mein iss naam pe kuch ban jaaye....koi movie....ya song....ya TV show...wait karo thoda😆....
I only like the title track. 😆Raanjhana album is a gem. My favorite❤️
Ismein bhi Akshay hi hai 😆
Haan, with PC❤️
Arre it was for something else😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you to love me I am so sad you want Ankie to cry 😭😭💔
PM KARO 😌
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I only like the title track. 😆
Tune baaki ke songs sune Hain??😏
5K par 🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Pata nahi kab main change hongi😂😂