Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Again Zoya Nasir.🥱
Danish Taimoor, again?
I like Zoya Nasir
Danish.. I havent seen many serials of his. I hate Mera Rab Waris which is his current one. The only other show I have seen of his, is; ''Ab Dekh Khuda Kia Kartha Hai'' on Geo TV.
hehe yup😆Again Zoya Nasir.🥱
so we have 2 deewangis too now
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
so we have 2 deewangis too now
I think one of them will have a name change.
And I am happy that Hiba is opposite DT here..coz I don't stand Zoya.
i think danish and hiba did another show before
Danish looks handsome in the teaser. It's probably his best look after ADKKKH.