Sorry I didn't checked the username
I never watched Swiss track. I joined the show from the episode bajaj introduced kuki To prerna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sorry I didn't checked the username
I never watched Swiss track. I joined the show from the episode bajaj introduced kuki To prerna
I want ki Mohini ko ab ye finally kuch sunaeee
Progress ! Progress ! Progress !
Stop wasting your breath. 😆I want ki Mohini ko ab ye finally kuch sunaeee
Progress ! Progress ! Progress !
YEP😃
Sorry I didn't checked the username
I never watched Swiss track. I joined the show from the episode bajaj introduced kuki To prerna
thats fine😊
Nhii...4 shabd ze zyaadaaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Stop wasting your breath. 😆
BOLD - I asked something 😡Originally posted by: 3V2QPMZRKF3LGSVR
Not that KSG/RB needed too much promotion and all
Just asking KSG is demanding then doesnt he ask EK to promote him/his track. EK will listen to him then why he doesnt ? He can only save the show now at this stage 😆
KSG fans ? RD ?
Dont know really i have seen him in shows where he hasnt had to demand bec he was the lead from.pt go dont know what the setup is here and what he has signed up for ...never seen him so poorly utilised 😆
Even I want the same. 😎Nhii...4 shabd ze zyaadaa