Originally posted by: kshah1987
We will drive ourselves crazy in predicting. So far I’m good, so I’m not going to overthink this. I’ll enjoy epi by epi.
True ..one pic made all of us crazy including me..🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kshah1987
We will drive ourselves crazy in predicting. So far I’m good, so I’m not going to overthink this. I’ll enjoy epi by epi.
True ..one pic made all of us crazy including me..🤣
Do not overthnk...please note thy dnt shoot in sequence so chill...
Originally posted by: RISH1234
Do not overthnk...please note thy dnt shoot in sequence so chill...
true😆
Originally posted by: RISH1234
Do not overthnk...please note thy dnt shoot in sequence so chill...
True..now I have taken a deep breathe..let it be ..jo hoga dekhajayega 👍👍😁
Originally posted by: kshah1987
We will drive ourselves crazy in predicting. So far I’m good, so I’m not going to overthink this. I’ll enjoy epi by epi.
true
lets don't go with pix and media portal..
leap news spoiled our mood we didnt enjoy the show
seeing pix why we need to spoil mood
we will stay calm what may!!!
revati married perv or AJ 😲
yaar, seriously?! Vaise agar yeh sach hua
Aj ka teen teen biwi 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
yaar, seriously?! Vaise agar yeh sach hua
Aj ka teen teen biwi 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
yaar, seriously?! Vaise agar yeh sach hua
Aj ka teen teen biwi 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chutki humare pyare Pervy se shaadi ki hoge😆
dekha na pics 😳Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Tfs 🤗pix dear
Revti ka naya look with mangalsutra n sindoor ye insta pe h kya ?? Coz yaha pg 2 pe jo Antara n revti ka post share kiya gaya h I'm not able to see...can anyone help