Originally posted by: euphoric
No. Tomm is chutti for me will try penning it then 😆
But something half baked happy happy types is almost done. So expect something in ur dabba😳
Send me also once you post😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: euphoric
No. Tomm is chutti for me will try penning it then 😆
But something half baked happy happy types is almost done. So expect something in ur dabba😳
Send me also once you post😃
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
At least you guys will sleep after 1-2 hours of discussion, here it's just goes on throughout the day😂😂
Koyi nahi we will make ourselves better with our theories bas yeh baap beta dhoor rahe and let us work peacefully 🤞😂
Sometimes that manhosiyat is going through my mind while I’m sleeping 🤣
Kya din hain, dono mere favourite hain aur unhi ko dur rakhna padta hai😆
Special mention to - Rahuldravidfan! ❤️🤗
Yes yes.. I love it when you join us for discussions ❤️
Nahi let it be na, It's toooo cute! ❤😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Will try to correct 😂
I m missing UKG Hindi now 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Sometimes that manhosiyat is going through my mind while I’m sleeping 🤣
Kya din hain, dono mere favourite hain aur unhi ko dur rakhna padta hai😆
Dur rakhna tho padega, vussi main dhono ki balaayi hain but woh ziddi ladka sune tab na😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Dur rakhna tho padega, vussi main dhono ki balaayi hain but woh ziddi ladka sune tab na😆
I like his determination but not liking it lately 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I like his determination but not liking it lately 😆
Not the right time to show his determination, take rest AB🤣
Abhey Chup! 😭❤️😆Originally posted by: shilpa2323
I m missing UKG Hindi now 😂
I think we should dedicate our next AT to all of our nice silent readers 😳
And the one after that to the world’s best secret agents who make me feel so protected 😆