Bajaj was so jealous today when pre was talking about anu and he was requesting her to stop telling him how much she cares for him 🤣🤣
#HumaraBajajGayo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Bajaj was so jealous today when pre was talking about anu and he was requesting her to stop telling him how much she cares for him 🤣🤣
#HumaraBajajGayo
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
118 to go
PreRish doesn't need 118 episodes,18 hi kaafi Hain 😆
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Bajaj was so jealous today when pre was talking about anu and he was requesting her to stop telling him how much she cares for him 🤣🤣
#HumaraBajajGayo
I love how now the people of the fandom are noticing his jealousy!
Newsflash alert he has been jealous almost since day 1😆
Am I the only one who is not happy with the bts we got of kukki n pre.? Pre having kukki I her lap sitting next to anu 😳
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
December. All lafade happens in December which is why 🤣
December!!! Christmas and new year vacation ke photos bhi toh milte hai 😂
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Am I the only one who is not happy with the bts we got of kukki n pre.? Pre having kukki I her lap sitting next to anu 😳
No you are not the only one!
All I can say is “just chill just chill”
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Am I the only one who is not happy with the bts we got of kukki n pre.? Pre having kukki I her lap sitting next to anu 😳
Can't these both girls run away from X ??;😡
PreRish doesn't need 118 episodes,18 hi kaafi Hain 😆
Usme bhi anurag ko le aayenge
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Usme bhi anurag ko le aayenge
Uska naam mat lo 🤢🤬
But now he is openly admitting it nah 😆I love how now the people of the fandom are noticing his jealousy!
Newsflash alert he has been jealous almost since day 1😆